Anne's White Columns Inn
Good morning! Wake after a deep and refreshing sleep in this east-facing room with morning light. The attached covered porch has two comfortable chairs and is just for you. Located on the first floor, Keewayden has a wicker headboard. The antique mantel came from a Bar Harbor estate and is a magnificent addition to this large room.
This haven for travelers has an antique French side table and an oriental Bombay chest—what stories they could tell! On the second floor, Meadowridge is large and airy, and glows with morning light. Your very own balcony provides a lofty spot for looking over the grounds, and sipping a get-started cup of coffee.
This large corner room has a four-poster canopy bed, two upholstered chairs, and warm rose-colored wallpaper. On the second floor, Hare Forest has a private balcony that overlooks the gardens. With two seats and a table, this is the perfect retreat for a recap of your day’s adventures, a glass of wine, or both.
Carved cherry chairs and antique wicker are what make this room inviting and cozy. On the second floor, west-facing windows are bathed in the peach and blue tones of this room in soft afternoon light.
This spacious room has soothing light yellow walls that are a wonderful balance to the rose tones of the cherry furniture. While the outdoors may beckon, the overhead recessed reading lights and deep red comforter set may tempt you to just curl up with a good book. On the first floor, this west-facing room has golden afternoon light.
Rates and Policies
- Our rates are double occupancy and include breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- Maine state lodging tax is 7% or prevailing state rate.
- A two-night minimum stay may be required.
- A deposit of two nights is required to confirm a reservation.
- Cancellation two weeks prior to arrival date will incur a $25 fee. We reserve the right to retain the deposit for cancellations within two weeks until the entire stay has been resold.
- Deposits and payment may be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
- Anne's White Columns Inn is a smoke free inn, very suitable for children age 10 and above.
- We are sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.