This enchanting, light-filled room features a queen-size bed and a large private bath with shower. Air-conditioned.
Delicately decorated with a wall of windows facing The Field, this comfortable, charming room features an antique queen-size iron bed and a private bath with shower. Air-conditioned.
Spacious and elegant. Enjoy a cozy fire in your sitting area or from the French provincial queen-size bed. Large private bath with antique tub and shower. Air-conditioned.
Cozy and comfortable with a four-poster queen-size bed. This romantic room looks out over our murmuring fountain. Large detached private bath with antique tub and shower. Air-conditioned.
A taste of the French countryside. Enjoy a view of the bay from your private porch, or relax in front of the fireplace in this spacious room with an antique king-size bed. Large detached private bath with antique tub and shower. Air-conditioned.
A room with a view. This elegant room features a spacious terrace looking out to Frenchman Bay, a queen-size bed and a sitting area. Private bath with antique tub and shower. Air-conditioned.
This very private third-floor guest room features a deck in the trees overlooking the water. An incredibly spacious room with a king-size bed and two sitting areas furnished with over-stuffed sofas, and a large private bath with shower and tub. Air-conditioned.
Enjoy the serene, airy feel of this large room with cathedral ceiling and period furniture. Antique king-size bed and a very special private bath with antique tub. Air-conditioned.
Watch the stars at night through the skylight over your queen-size bed. Petite and lovely with private bath with shower.
Cozy, charming first-floor Victorian room with French doors opening onto a terrace. Antique queen-size iron bed. Private tiled bath with shower. Air-conditioned.
- Rates are based on double occupancy for off season / in season
- Please add $35 per additional person
- 8% Maine state sales tax not included
- Breakfast and afternoon refreshments are included in rates
- Check-out time is 11 am
- Check-in time is 3 pm
- Refunds are honored if cancellation is received three weeks prior to the arrival date
- Our rates include a gourmet breakfast and afternoon refreshments
- For the health and safety of our guests, we have a no-smoking policy in our inns
- No pets are allowed (except for Louis, of course)
- Nous parlons francais
- Please give us a call at 207-288-9552. We love to speak with future guests about our inn.