Barrow House Inn
Peach Suite at the Barrow House
Located on the upstairs level of the Barrow house, the Peach Suite is furnished with a 1860s massive rosewood queed bed, dresser and washstands.
- Sitting area
- Antique wicker chairs
- Art Deco double bed with filigree canopy
Rose Room at the Borrow House
Furnished with antique furniture from the 1800s, the Rose room is located at the Barrow House.
- Circa 1865 four-poster bed with full sunburst canopy
- Rosewood armoire (also circa 1865)
- Furniture created by Prudent Mallard (1809 - 1879)
Victorian Suite at The Printer's House
Located at the Printer's House, this Victorian style suite is composed of a bedroom and formal parlor.
- Crystal chandelier in bedroom
- 1870s French queen bed draped with lace curtains
- Cincinnati triple armoire circa 1865
- 1860s mid-Victorian, hand-carved rosewood parlor set
- Marble-top center table
- Two large chairs
- Parlor also has a single bed with full mesh canopy
- Needlepoint carpet
Empire Suite at the Printer's House
Located at the Printer's house, this room is a favorite.
- 1870s Eastlake queen bed with fully-draped canopy
- Matching marble-top dresser
- Additional single bed
- Formal Parlor
- Antique parlor set
- 1840s brocade sofa
- Large marble-top center table
- Empire gaming table
- Room-size oriental carpet.
Hideaway Suite at the Printer's House
This rustic suite, located on the upper level of the Printer's House, is our most private accommodation. This is our most historic accommodation. There are Civil War cannonball markings in the exposed 200+ year-old ceiling beams.
- Very Private
- Modern furnishings
- Sitting Room
- 32" Cable TV/DVD
- Queen Bed
- Private Bathroom with tub/shower
- Modern King-sized bed with full net canopy
- Red velvet horsehair-filled loveseat
- Side table
- Late-19th century furniture
Located in the Barrow House, the Blue room is furnished with the simple elegance of American Empire antiques.
- Double bed
- 1850s four poster with full net canopy
- Antique crocheted 'popcorn lace' bedspread
- Large Empire armoire
- Double occupancy rates (2 people)
- $30 charge for each additional adult
- Children rates vary on age
- Check-in: After 3 PM. Please call if you plan to arrive after 7 PM
- Check-Out: 11 AM
- Payment is due upon check-out
- All major Credit Cards are accepted, plus Cash, Personal Checks and Traveler's Checks
- If you depart before the final date of your reservation, the entire daily rate will be charged for each remaining date of your reservation
- The entire interior of both houses (including all accommodations) composing Barrow House Inn is Non-Smoking
- You may smoke outside on the front porch of either house
Cancellations are by telephone only. No email cancellations are accepted.
Cancellations must be made at the following times for full refund:
- Regular Reservations: 7 DAYS BEFORE your reservation
- For Groups or Special Events: 1 MONTH before your reservation
For Cancellations before the 7 day cancellation period: $50 fee may be charged.
For Cancellations within the 7 day period: Full rate will be charged.