Elysian Guest House / 6 blocks to the French Quarter Sleeps 16
The River Suite surrounds you with easy elegance. This Suite is located in the front of the Guest House for a reason; it makes a wonderful first impression! You enter a graceful living room appointed with queen size sofa bed, leather reclining chair, with two armchairs, Through the archway, your bedroom awaits with queen Sled bed and small sitting area. Includes a small refridgerator, coffee maker, microwave and toaster. Private bathroom and private entrance to the outside. Sleeps 4
The River Suite can open through a double lock door to the Porch Suite for a combination that sleeps 8.
Let the Garden Suite reset your internal clock to relax mode! Beautifully detailed with tasteful antiques and prints the Garden suite opens on to a semi-private outdoor social area (rear courtyard); inside you find airy rattan furnishings including a queen size futon and upright piano for the musically inspired. The bedroom, separated from the parlor with charming French doors, is perfectly cozy featuring a queen size four-poster bed, writing desk and dresser. Nicely appointed bathroom. Finally, you have everything you need with a large full kitchen including stove, oven, full-sized fridge, cooking and serving implements. Sleeps 4
The Garden Suite can open through a double lock door to the Mid-City Studio for a combination that sleeps six.
Genteel living is the order of the day in the Porch Suite, which delivers with its namesake porch and sentimental swing! From the side porch screen door you enter a tropical theme living room with queen size futon fold out, two TVs and a DVD player, upright piano, glass-topped dining table, and chairs. The bedroom, separated from the living room by a full door, gives you a peaceful respite with king size iron bed, vanity, dresser, additional TV, and enchanting exposed brick fireplace façade. Includes a small refridgerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Hair dryer in bathroom. There is a swing right outside the Porch door. Sleeps 4
The Porch Suite can open through a double lock door to the River Suite for a combination that sleeps 8
The Avenue Studio has everything you need to live easy in the Big Easy! The Avenue's living/bedroom, Private bathroom and a private entrance to the ouside. Includes a king size bed, leather arm chair. Walls have past Mardi Gras posters. Then the studio continues into a roomy kitchen alcove with dining table, microwave, double sink, full-size fridge, and plenty of dining plates, glassware, and utensils. Sleeps 2
Named for one of New Orleans' oldest residential neighborhoods the Mid-City Studio allows you to become a local in style! You enter the Studio from the side of the Guest House into a long hallway that provides access to Mid-City's mini-kitchen, spacious bedroom, and bath. The bedroom furnishes you with a romantic queen size canopy bed and provides plenty of living area including a comfortable reading nook. Sleeps 2
The Mid-City Studio can open through a double lock door to the Garden Suite for a combination that sleeps 6.
- Rates range from $109 to $219; Rates higher for Festival Events.
- Rates are for 1 or 2 persons per room, additional persons are $10 per person per night.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If your Suite or Studio is ready when you arrive, of course, we'll let you in earlier. We will be happy to hold your luggage before or after your stay so you can get out on the town - we'll even give you the key.
- Standard Cancellation Policy: If you cancel this reservation up to 30 days before your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 29 days before your arrival date, your deposit will not be refunded. Unless you cancel at least one week before arrival, you are responsible for the entire stay. If we are able to replace guests in your(s) your unit(s) deposits. If you made a reservation with a 50% deposit.
- NOTE: We will eMail you to find out what your arrival time will be. If we do not get an eMail back answer, we will call and, leave a message. We will call twice and we do not hear back from you in a timely manner your reservation may be cancellation. No shows will be charge the full amount without any refund.
- Special Event Deposit Policy: A deposit of 50 % of the total stay will be charged when you make the reservation. The balance due will be charged 60 days prior to your arrival date. .. Minimum stay required during special events, five nights.
- Special Event Cancellation Policy: If you cancel this reservation. 60 days prior to the event / arrival date, your deposit will be refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee per unit(s). There are no refunds for cancellations after 30 days prior to your arrival date. Your deposit will be forted. If we are able get a replacement reservation for your unit(s) we will refund your deposit less $25.
- Special Event Periods: Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, French Quarter Fest, Essence Festival, Satchmo Fest, Labor Day Week-end, Halloween, New Years, Bowl Games, Championship Games, and other special events.
- Pets (canines) are accepted under 25 pounds