Marigny Manor House Bed and Breakfast
The Balcony Room
This spacious room opens on to a narrow balcony overlooking the lush courtyard with fountains. On the balcony, a small table and two chairs is the perfect setting for morning coffee or a glass of wine; just the spot to begin your day before taking in the sights and sounds of New Orleans, or turning in after a day of exploring. The queen sized vintage four poster bed is dressed with designer linens. An antique chest and writing desk complete the room along with a library of New Orleans history and travel books. This guestroom has a private bath with both tub and shower. There is a comfortable sitting area with a sleeping sofa that may accommodate an additional guest in the room, if needed.
The Green Room
Light streams in from the tall windows in this room open to a large private balcony. The balcony overlooks the front yard and is a perfect place for your morning coffee and newspaper or an evening glass of wine and cheese platter. Whichever time of day you choose, sit back, relax and enjoy your time in New Orleans.
The Green room features a four-poster antique queen bed, designer linens, antique marble top chest, writing desk, leopard ultra-suede bench, decorative fireplace, oriental rugs and a unique “European style” bathroom with antique claw-foot tub and shower. The luxurious heavy gold/aqua silk drapes can be pulled to darken the room, perfect for late sleeping.
The Courtyard Room
This large guestroom opens directly onto the balcony overlooking the tropical courtyard.
Plantation shutters veil the windows of this bedroom; decorated with a comfortable California KIng Bed , two wing back chairs, and a chest.
Photos of this room will be updated soon....
The Red Room
This over-sized, elegant guestroom is perfect for any special occasion. It features a queen sized, four-poster antique bed, designer linens, antique armoire and two antique chairs, as well as antique red velvet loveseat from the historic Mississippi Delta Queen Steamboat.
Three oriental rugs warm the beautiful original heart of pine hardwood floors and a decorative fireplace is located in a separate arched alcove of the room.
Just outside the room, a set of French doors open onto a small balcony with seating for two; the perfect spot for morning coffee or a late night glass of champagne or cold beverage.
There is a large step down private bath with tub and shower, complete with make-up table and mirror.
- Standard Deposit Policy: A deposit equal to one-night's stay will be charged to your card when you make the reservation. The balance due on your reservation will be charged to your credit card on the day of your arrival.
- Standard Cancellation Policy: If you cancel this reservation up to 14 days before your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded minus a $39 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days before your arrival date, your deposit will not be refunded. Unless you cancel at least 48 hours before arrival, you are responsible for the entire stay.
- Special Event Deposit Policy: A deposit of 50 % of the total stay will be charged when you make the reservation. The balance due will be charged 60 days prior to your arrival date. .. Minimum stay required during special events.
- Special Event Cancellation Policy: If you cancel this reservation by 5:00PM Central Time up to 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded minus a $35 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for cancellations after 60 days prior to your arrival date unless we are able to re-book the room at the full rate.
- Special Event Periods: Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, French Quarter Fest, Essence Festival, Satchmo Fest, Labor Day Week-end, Halloween, New Years, Bowl Games, Championship Games
- Smoking Policy: All guest rooms and indoor areas of the B&B are non-smoking. Burning candles or incense is also prohibited. Smoking is allowed on the balcony, front porch and in the Courtyard only.
- Pets: There are two friendly cats on the property.
- Check In/Out Times: Check In time is 4:00pm. Any check in time before 4:00pm or after 8:00 pm must be pre-arranged with the Innkeeper. Check out time is 11:00 AM
- If you are uncomfortable including your credit card information on this secure form, please contact us toll-free at 877-247-7599 with your credit card.
- Quoted rates are based on single or double occupancy . The only exception are our Balcony or Courtyard rooms(which can be combined as the Courtyard Suite) which can accommodate up to 4 guests per room (additional charges apply for guests in excess of two).