1898 Red Bud Bed & Breakfast
The Oak Room
Furnished with period furniture and artwork, it's like taking a step back in time. Full size antique bed. Original private bath with newly restored cast iron tub and sink.
The Poplar Room
Unique floors in various shades of green unlike any you have seen before. Queen size bed. Private bath with shower.
We offer two lovingly restored rooms. Each spacious room is named after the beautiful original, hardwood floors uncovered during renovations. Each Room also includes Free WIFI, Cable T.V. with DVD, hair dryer, robes and bath amenities.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy with full breakfast included.
- Minimum stays are only required during special events which include but are not limited to Keeneland meets, Asbury special event weekends and conferences.
- Deposit of one night required to hold reservation. Full balance due upon arrival. Currently cash or checks accepted. (ATM available at nearby banks)
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit deposit. Cancellation for special events must be made 7 days in advance and will forfeit deposit. If less than 7 days notice if given and we are unable to rebook room there will be a full charge of original reservation.
- Check in it between 4:00pm - 6:00pm. Check out is 11:00am. Later arrivals may be scheduled with advance notice by calling (859-215-6000).
- Red Bud Bed and Breakfast is a tobacco free environment.
- Rooms are not handicapped accessible.
- No pet accommodations available.
- Cats on premises but not allowed in guest areas.
- Rooms are subject to 1% transient tax and 6% sales tax.