Staying for just one night, Save 10% if you are AAA, Senior Citizen, Active Military or a Corvette Owner, or save even more, 15%, if you stay 3 or more nights .
Rhett's Room is a cozy room with an Antique Victorian Queen size bed. Rhett's private bathroom has a great shower stall with an overhead light. $99 Ashley's Room overlooks the formal gardens, antique wrought iron fenced back yard and has either two antique brass and iron beds or they can be made into a single king size bed. This private bathroom has a combination tub/shower with ivy wallpaper set around green and black tile, 1950's retro.
Melanie's Room provides a view of the Main Street Historic/Antique District, is painted a rich deep red and has an oak Victorian king size bed, reclining easy chair and loveseat. The beautifully tiled private bathroom has a combination tub/shower in a soft pink decor.
Scarlett's Room is our premium room, and largest, with a king size four poster bed and a sitting area that has a couch and easy chair. A large claw foot tub, with a modern overhead shower awaits you in one corner of the room. From your window you can see the formal gardens, brick walkways and the cast iron fountain.
Bonnie Blue's Room is on the first floor and has a great view of the cast iron fountain and rock garden. It has a beautiful antique wrought iron queen size tempurpedic bed. The private bathroom has a walk-in single person jacuzzi tub and a hand held shower.
When you come to the Victorian House , you will not only be pampered, but you will take a step back in time, to the days of a more romantic era, as depicted in the movie Gone With the Wind. All guest room are very private, with large windows, private baths, cable TV, central heat and air, original heart pine flooring and each is furnished in beautiful antiques. Additional amenities include a small refrigerator with bottled waters in the common area and high speed wireless internet.
- Room Rates: $99-$139, plus 6% State Sales Tax, 6% County Room Tax and 1% State Lodging Tax.
- We also offer a 10% discount to AAA members, Senior Citizens, Corvette owners and the Military.
- Anniversary and Special Occasion, extended stay as well as other packages available.
- AAA three diamond rating.
- Prices are for double occupancy and include a hearty country breakfast. Bottled waters are available from the guest room refrigerator. Tea or coffee available anytime on request.
- An additional person is $20 extra.
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 a.m. (CST), unless prior arrangements are made.
- Check-in is between 3 and 9 p.m. Central Standard Time and check-out is at 11 a.m Central Standard Time, unless prior arrangements are made.
- Children age 12 and over are welcome.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking on the front porch only.
- Reservations can be made by phone, or online by clicking on "check availability", above, and must be guaranteed with a credit card or check.
- Unless given 48 hours advance notice of cancellation your credit card will be charged for one nights stay for each room reserved. Please notify us as soon as possible if a change to your reservation or a cancellation becomes necessary.
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards and personal checks are accepted.
- On Special Event Weekends, you are required to rent guest rooms for the entire weekend, with a 7 day notice for cancellations.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Service available in all the rooms
- Some rooms with flat screen TV and DVD player available.