Table Of Contents
Welcome to Newport, KY, the gateway to the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. Newport is an ideal location for relaxing walks through the historic district or just to shop and dine at Newport on the Levee, located on the banks of the Ohio River. Grace Manor Bed and Breakfast, a 1906 brick home located in Newport's East Row Historic District offers the charm of the "old" and the amenities of the "new". We are conveniently located close to downtown Cincinnati, Newport on the Levee, and the Newport Aquarium. Whether you are a visiting parent of a local university, a business traveler, spending time with family, or just enjoying all that Campbell County, Newport and Cincinnati, Ohio have to offer, we look forward to meeting your travel needs.
Grace Manor is Conveniently Located where you want to be!
A City on the Ohio River
From its early beginning in 1795, Newport Kentucky has been paved with colorful history. Whether you are admiring the East Row Historic district (the second largest National Register Historic District in Kentucky) or enjoying an ice cream as you walk along the Newport on the Levee entertainment and shopping complex, there is something for everyone in Newport.
How to Find Us
From I-75 (North/South)
- Take I-71 North to I-471 South
- Newport/Bellevue Exit (Exit 4)
- Right at stop light onto 10th St
- Right onto Monroe St
- Right onto 8th St
- Right onto Linden Ave
- Grace Manor is at 828 on right side of street
- Off-street guest parking is off the alley behind Grace Manor
- (Entrance to alley is off 8th and 9th St)
Newport on the Levee
- A world away from the everyday! Come here for entertainment and dining.
The Haufbrauhaus Newport
- Features genuine Bavarian Cuisine, American favorites, and world famous beers of the Royal Brewery in Munich.
The Newport Aquarium
- Has 70 exhibits and 14 galleries including five seamless acrylic tunnels totaling over 200 feet in length, featuring an amazing variety of aquatic life from around the world.
The World Peace Bell
- Not only a symbol of freedom and peace, but also the largest free-swinging bell in the world, weighing 66,000 pounds.
- The way to enjoy a lunch/dinner or sightseeing cruise on the Ohio River.
Kentucky Haus Craft Gallery
- Specializes in Kentucky craft items.
Cincinnati Music Hall
- Home to the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, the Cincinnati Opera and the May Festival Chorus, among other local performing arts organizations.
The Cincinnati Museum Center
- Located at the Union Terminal, it features the Cincinnati History Museum, Cinergy's Children's Museum, the Museum of Natural History and Science, and the Omnimax Theater.
The Aronoff Center
- Located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
Need some more reasons to visit Newport?
- The Cincinnati Reds
- The Cincinnati Bengals
- The Cincinnati Zoo
- Footlighters - Stained Glass Theater
- Krohn Conservatory
- Riverbend Concerts
- The Taft Museum
- Tall Stacks
- Tower Place Mall
- Turfway Park Thoroughbred Racing
- Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption
- The Chart House Restaurant
- Johnny Rocket's
- Mitchell's Fish Market