Fox Ridge Bed & Breakfast and Log Cabin Rentals
Fox Ridge Cabin
The cabin is a 16 X 20 one room with a 1/2 loft and a bathroom on the back. The bath is decorated with lace & flowers and a lovely quaint antique clawfoot bathtub with a hand held shower. The one room of this cabin has a primitive stone and brick fireplace to make it cozy and warm. The antique iron bed adds feather comfort along with romantic charm to the room. There are a lot of old items of interest in the cabin. Breakfast is brought to the cabin for you to enjoy at your own little table decorated with fresh cut flowers and very old dishes. Wireless Internet Access Available. Our rate for The Fox Ridge Cabin per night range from $99 to $109 (Two-night Minimum), includes breakfast.
Cardwell Cabin is an authentic 1890's cabin that we discovered a few miles from Madisonville. It was carefully taken down and reconstructed here on our property. The cabin is beautifully decorated with the same authentic decor as the Fox Ridge B & B Cabin. All amenities are the same as Fox Ridge B & B except there is a wood burning fireplace, wireless internet and breakfast is available upon request for an additional fee. Our rates per night range from $85 to $125 (two night minimum), breakfast upon request for an additional fee.
- No Smoking Inside the cabin
- Smoking is allowed outside of the cabin
- Not recommended for small children
- We love pets, however, we do not have accommodations for them
- Check in: between 3 - 6 P.M; Check out: by 11 A.M
- You may reserve with a credit card or send a $25 deposit for each night you will be staying
- If you need to cancel, please cancel 48 hours prior to your arrival date or there will be a $25 cancellation fee
- We no longer accept credit cards
- Cash or checks only
- Two-night Minimum