Rose Room - Main House
This elegant room features a king bed, rose, green and taupe colors, and a super-spacious bath with tub and shower.
$99 - $125
Attic Suite - Main House
This 1200-square-foot suite features two bedrooms, a sitting room with a day bed, and huge bath. One bedroom offers a king bed, the other has an antique 3/4 bed and trundle bed. The bath features an incredible spa tub, steam shower for two, and two pedestal sinks. Very private and quiet, the Attic Suite makes you feel like royalty. $135 - $195
Hearth Room - The Carriage House
A beautiful room with queen canopy bed facing a 10-foot wide gas fireplace.
Features a 12-foot-high ceiling, a single whirlpool tub, a shower in the bath, and a
sitting area in front of the fireplace. Rich tones of teal, rose and green.
$99 - $139
Cupola Room - The Carriage House
A cozy and romantic room with a queen-size sleigh bed, an arching ceiling,
and soothing colors of green and white. Also features a sitting room with chaise lounge and an intimate bath with a two-person spa tub with a European spray.
$99 - $139
Derby Room - The Carriage House
An exceptional room with 20-foot-tall exposed brick walls, toile bed linens, and a private entrance and patio. Features include a queen canopy bed, and a double spa tub and shower in the bath. Elegant, romantic and fun, this room presents a whimsical theme of horses, chickens, and bees.
$99 - $139
Master Suite - Main House
Our spacious Master Suite features a queen, four-poster bed, private balcony, and sitting room with daybed. The bath features a 10-foot-tall steam shower with gothic tile. Warm brick red walls, Victorian hot air balloon wallpaper, and American Gothic furniture give this room old world charm. Relax on your private balcony. $99 - $139
Garden Suite - - Main House
Garden Suite is a lovely and generous accommodation with a queen mansion bed in the bedroom, and a separate sitting room with skirted table and chairs. The bath offers a double spa tub and a 10-foot-tall steam shower with gothic tile accents.
$99 - $139
An exceptionally private and romantic retreat, the Rose Cottage is a storybook experience featuring a king-size bed, sitting area with fireplace, loft sitting area with antique chaise lounge, and an ample bath with double spa tub and separate step-in shower. The dramatic 25-foot ceiling with incredible angles and open cupola with moonlight streaming through is a sight to behold. Guests enter through a garden walk and onto a private wraparound porch.
$135 - $245
Main House Accommodations
The 1853 Gothic Revival Main House accommodations include three on the second floor and the Attic Suite on the third floor.
The Carriage House Rooms
The 1853 Gothic Revival Carriage House is located directly behind
the Main House. Large shared patio with fireplace.
Built in 1998 (but looks like 1853) the award-winning octagon Rose Cottage
displays Gothic details from both the Main and Carriage House.
- Reservations: To make a reservation, call us directly at 888-895-1011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A credit card is required at the time of booking to hold a room. We will provide a verbal confirmation followed by a written confirmation by fax, email or mail.
- Cancellations: Cancellations may be made by phone, email or fax. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the date of arrival are accepted with no charge. Reservations cancelled after that are charged the full amount unless the room is rebooked. Derby weekend, holiday weekends, group bookings, and several convention weeks require longer cancellation periods and we will forewarn you at the time of booking. A nonrefundable deposit of $100 per room is also due for these special bookings.
- Last Minute Availability: DonÃt be afraid to call us at the last minute. We sometimes have openings and if we do... ask us about a discount!
- No Show Guests: We take our job of providing our guests with beautiful, comfortable accommodations seriously. When you fail to arrive as scheduled it prevents us from providing a room to another guest and we will be forced to charge your account accordingly. We hate to do this so please let us know if you wish to change or cancel your reservation.
- Check-In: 3 pm or later (early check-in can often be arranged)
- Check-Out: 11:30 am 9 (late checkout can often be arranged)
- Smoking Policy: Woodhaven is a non-smoking facility. However, our rooms have easy access to balconies, patios, and porches where smoking is allowed. Smoking inside will result in a $250 charge to your credit card.
- Payment: Payment may be made via personal check, travelerÃs check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or, of course, cash.