The Rose Room
This room has sprays and cascades of white roses painted in every corner, and a white rose painted "chair rail" in the large, private bath. A rose comforter warms the panel bed crafted from wormy maple solids and cherry veneers. The matching armoire houses a television and plenty of space for your things.
Our largest room, The Rose, overlooks Central Park, and is adjacent to the second floor balcony.
The Garden Room
Gallery House is a city house, and therefore doesn't have much yard space - so we brought the garden inside!
The walls of the Garden Room host a painted garden, with a picket fence and wisteria twinning up the wall, a patch of sunflowers and a pot of pansies. In the private bathroom, there are potted plants - all painted on the walls!
The Queen-sized bed is draped in vines and decorated in a four seasons motif. And you're just steps away from the second floor balcony that overlooks Central Park.
The Western Room
The Western Room features a Queen-sized panel bed and matching night-stand and armoire in a rustic combination of light pine with black metal accents and carved overlays. The private bath in the Western Room has a shower only. The Western Room overlooks the Pocket Garden, at the rear of Gallery House.
The Magnolia Cottage
The Magnolia Cottage at 611 offers complete privacy in a cozy turn-of-the-century urban cottage in Old Louisville. Business travelers enjoy having a place to meet with clients, relax after a day at the convention or to work quietly on that big project. Couples just enjoy the privacy of having The Cottage all to themselves!
The 750 square foot Magnolia Cottage at 611 has a classic floor plan of a living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen and bath.
- Private local telephone line, with three telephone jacks
- Telephone with answering machine
- Alarm clock with sound machine
- 25" TV with cable and remote
- Full modern kitchen with microwave, full-sized stove, full-sized refrigerator with ice-maker
- Modern bath
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Large capacity washer and dryer
This cozy urban cottage is designed primarily for extended stays for those relocating to Louisville or working on a temporary basis here. However,when not under a monthly rental contract, The Magnolia Cottage will be available for weekly and nightly rentals.
Rates and Reservation Information
- The rates ($80 - $145) are not applicable to Derby Festival weeks.
- Call us for rates, availability, and cancellation policy for Derby reservations.
- Rates apply to one or two adults per room and include a full breakfast.
- Corporate Rate available, please inquire.
- A 50% deposit (full amount on a one night stay) will confirm your reservation. In non-peak weeks, the cancellation period is 48 hours. Your deposit will be refunded if a cancellation is made more than 48 hours prior to your arrival. Early check-outs and no shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation. If your reservation falls in a peak week, the cancellation period will be detailed in your confirmation.
- Check-in: 3:00 - 8:00 p.m. Other times by arrangement.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.
- Gift certificates available.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Gallery House. Outside smoking area available.
- We cannot accommodate children.
- Pets in residence: JoAnn and Maggie, the cats. We cannot accommodate non-resident pets, but we can recommend a good kennel.