Austin's Inn Place
Table Of Contents
Austin's Inn Place - Beyond B&B
Austin's Inn Place is a guest and gathering Bed & Breakfast Inn in Old Louisville, Kentucky. We are just blocks from the center of downtown, in two beautiful 1900 vintage Victorian homes. Moderately priced, we strive to provide luxurious comfort and the ambience of visiting with good friends. Elegant dÃ©cor throughout marks our unique inn establishment, featuring eight guest rooms, three dining rooms, parlor, game room, party room and bar. A fountain and lush garden adorn our off-street gated parking.
Austin's Inn Place features five king guest rooms and three queen guest rooms each with private baths & bidets. Sleep in pampered luxury, on our queen or king top-of-the-line pillow-top beds. All rooms also have TV/DVD, easy chair/recliner, desk/chair workspace, clock radio, and armoire.
Relaxed and rested, you will enjoy a delicious breakfast in one of our three exquisitely decorated dining rooms. Early risers may help themselves to coffee/tea/milk/juice, pastries, fruit, cereal, etcâ€¦ A full & hearty breakfast is also served every morning.
Austin's Inn Place offers several additional amenities for the business or leisure traveler, including meeting rooms for social or business gatherings, game room with pool & darts, parlor/reading room, book & DVD library, wireless hi-speed access, fax, and a gift shop featuring Kentucky crafted products and art.
Austin's Inn Place is an ideal location for your family reunion, office or any occasion party, wedding reception, business meeting, or seminar/training session. We can accommodate small gatherings of 8-12 in our dining/conference rooms or as many as thirty in our party room. Additional free parking is right next door. We will manage your event and coordinate services, etc.
- Actors Theatre - www.actorstheatre.org/
- Belle of Louisville - www.belleoflouisville.org/
- Churchill Downs - www.churchilldowns.com/
- Falls of the Ohio State Park - www.fallsoftheohio.org/
- Farmington - www.historichomes.org/fmframe.htm
- Frazier Historical Arms Museum - www.frazierarmsmuseum.org/
- Glassworks - www.louisvilleglassworks.com/
- Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau - www.gotolouisville.com
- Keeneland Race Track - www.keeneland.com/
- Kentucky Center for the Arts - www.kentuckycenter.org/
- Kentucky Derby Museum - http://www.derbymuseum.org/
- Kentucky Horse Park - www.imh.org/khp/
- Locust Grove - www.locustgrove.org/
- Louisville Bats Baseball - www.batsbaseball.com/
- Louisville Slugger Museum - www.slugger.com/museum
- Louisville Zoo - www.louisvillezoo.org/
- Mammoth Cave - www.nps.gov/maca/
- My Old Kentucky Home - www.state.ky.us/agencies/parks/kyhome.htm
- Speed Art Museum - www.speedmuseum.org/