Snug Hollow Farm Bed & Breakfast
The Farmhouse, a roomy log structure, offers southern comfort, with beamed living room, dining room, sunroom, library, porches. We heat with wood so you can cozy up to the fireplace in the winter or snuggle up with a book by a sunny window. Spring, fall and summer offer magnificent views from the porches. The farmhouse is comfortable with air conditioning, cooling fans, breezy porches and big open windows in the summer. Cozy Cabin guests are welcome to enjoy the farmhouse.
The Pearl is a spacious upstairs bedroom with a king bed and two singles and a magnificent view of the mountains. There is a large private porch in the trees overlooking the farm. It has a private bath.
The Sweetie also upstairs, offers a queen bed and an adjoining room with 3 singles. The “Sweetie” has a private bath and opens on to the upstairs library. It has a wonderful view of the sunrise and mountains.
The Cozy Cabin
The Cozy Cabin
is a restored chestnut log cabin and is very comfortable with a downstairs log living room with two couches and a writing desk. The upstairs bedroom has 1 full bed and 1 queen bed, 2 single beds with handmade quilts and feather beds, partial bath, and a great view. The tin roof makes even a rainy vacation special.
The spacious sunny sitting room has a small kitchen with fridge, microwave, teapot, coffeepot, blender & crock-pot. This room has a dining table and a cozy sunny sitting area with a gas fireplace and a panoramic view of the farm and horses. There are two single beds tucked in the corner by the windows, a futon couch (bed), and a full bath with shower.
The Cozy Cabin is furnished with comfortable, country furniture, books, radio, and antiques. The cabin has lots of fans, an air conditioner, shady windows and breezes. It has a deep, covered, private back porch that overlooks the farm and the horses and occasional deer. The cabin is only about 50 feet from the main house but is nestled in the trees that make it very private. It will sleep 9 comfortably with 2 sitting areas for reunions and family vacations or is very cozy for one couple and families with children. Guests are welcome to enjoy the farmhouse amenities as well.
THE CABIN by the CREEK
THE CABIN by the CREEK is hidden in the trees with wrap around porches and an unforgettable view of the sky and wildlife. Roomy and open, this cabin has a queen bed/ and a queen sofa bed, a full bath/shower and partial kitchen with fridge, microwave, teapot, coffeepot, blender & crock-pot, dishes and more.
The spacious sitting room has a dining table and a cozy sunny sitting area with a gas fireplace, library and a panoramic view of the farm. Single beds may be added. It is furnished with comfortable furniture, books, radio, and antiques. The cabin is a short walk from the main house and is nestled in the trees that make it very private. Guests come to the farmhouse for breakfast. Perfect for honeymoons, anniversary celebrations or single retreats! Guests are welcome to enjoy the farmhouse amenities as well.
Rates and Policies
- Rates $100 - $250
- Special group and extended stay rates available
- Rates include Breakfast and goodies,
- Lunch and Dinner available upon request.
- Please, no pets.
- Professional massage available by request.
- Accommodations consist of a Cozy log Cabin, Cabin by the Creek and a spacious two story farmhouse with 2 comfortable bedrooms and private baths. The sitting room invites guests to read a book by the fireplace, enjoy the panoramic views, or simply daydream. Spend a lazy afternoon sipping tea in the sun-dappled kitchen, browsing the library loft or enjoying the charming sunroom. The roomy porches are a favorite place to catch a cool breeze as you watch the wildlife by day or stars by night. Perhaps you may enjoy the cozy chestnut log cabin with fantastic views, handmade quilts and all the comforts of a genuine home in the mountains. You may be lucky enough to nap to a rain on the tin roof.