Table Of Contents
Welcome to Beaumont Inn!
Explore bourbon and horse country while staying at Kentucky's Oldest Family-Operated Inn in historic Harrodsburg, Kentucky, in the heart of the Bluegrass Region near Lexington. Since 1919, they have welcomed guests to enjoy the inn's ambiance and style of grand Southern tradition. Beaumont Inn is honored with numerous national hospitality and food awards during the last 90 years.
You are invited to enjoy the gentility and hospitality of this Southern inn, where you will discover:
- Well appointed rooms in historic buildings
- Traditional Kentucky cuisine including their famous yellow-legged fried chicken, two-year-old Kentucky cured country ham, and corn pudding. And don't forget the cornmeal batter cakes at the complimentary breakfast!
- Fine wines, spirits, draft beer and casual dining in the Old Owl Tavern and Owl's Nest Pub
- Private rooms for conferences, meetings and banquets
- Exceptional shop with distinctive and Kentucky crafted gifts
- Many nearby attractions including horse farms, Keeneland, Shaker Village, Kentucky Horse Park and the charming towns of Harrodsburg, Danville, Lexington and Frankfort.
- The Bourbon Trail with a tour of distilleries that produce 95% of the bourbon in the world!
Spa at Beaumont Inn
Pamper the body and spirit at our Kentucky Spa located in the Bell Cottage adjacent to the Main Inn. We offer a variety of broad-based treatments designed to relax, renew and rejuvenate you through a serene and sensuous therapy experience. We welcome area residents from Harrodsburg, Danville, Centre College, Lexington and other nearby towns to our spa.
Old Owl TAVERN
The Old Owl Tavern has became Harrodsburg's favorite "bar and grill" restaurant, serving fine wines, spirits & draft beer. The Old Owl TAVERN is named for the Dedman family’s Kentucky Owl Bourbon Whiskey distilled along the Kentucky River prior to Prohibition. Enjoy casual fare, great wine and spirits available from the Kentucky-crafted twenty-three foot mahogany bar. It merrily beckons the weary traveler, as did the early Harrodsburg taverns of the 18th and 19th century.
Dining Room at Beaumont Inn
Our main dining room features classic Kentucky cuisine and southern hospitality.
With recipes handed down through five generations, the house specialties include two-year-old Kentucky cured country Ham, yellow-legged fried chicken, corn pudding, and General Robert E. Lee orange-lemon cake.
Their cuisine has been featured in many magazines over the years. Dining room reservations are recommended for the evening meal on the half hour as follows: Wednesday through Saturday 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm. Also open for Sunday brunch.
Meetings, Banquets & Conference Center
For business meetings, business conferences or private banquets near Lexington and Frankfort, Kentucky, Beaumont Inn offers historic ambiance and the highly acclaimed reputation of their cuisine that deliver a complete, comfortable, and productive experience for meetings and small conferences. Business travelers will especially enjoying unwinding at our two bars.
Kentucky Gift Shop
Browse and buy local, Kentucky crafts from many talented artisans at the Beaumont Inn Gift Shop. Plus find many unusual decorative items, jewelry and gifts for the entire family. And take home some cornmeal batter and brown sugar syrup!