Maple Hill Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
At Maple Hill Bed and Breakfast...
Come and enjoy spectacular sunsets, area wildlife, the beauty of the lake and peaceful surroundings while lounging on one of our many porches or while taking a stroll around the grounds.
Awaken to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and delight in your selection of a full breakfast in our main dining room or quiet private dining in one of the many out of the way areas.
We are now offering a basket breakfast for those who want to sleep in!
(no additional charge)
Each room is beautifully decorated with antiques from the Victorian period. All rooms come complete with a sitting area, cable television and a private bath. Relax and unwind while you soak in a wonderful old-fashioned claw foot bathtub.
Make the most of your stay by taking part in the activities the lake area has to offer. Fishing, golfing, boating or just relaxing by the in-ground pool are just a few of your choices. You can do as much, or as little as you please.
Come, relax and enjoy the view on beautiful Lake Barkley!
Black Oak Vineyard
300 Martin Road, Princeton, Kentucky 42445
304 North Jefferson, Princeton, Kentucky 42445
Sugar & Spice
"For all your lakes area catering needs"
147 Barkley Drive, Grand Rivers, KY
Happy Trails Riding Stables
(270) 853-8664 or (270) 871-4370
How to Find Us
- Princeton Exit 45 off I-24 onto Highway 293 South.
- Go to the stop sign at Highway 93 North and make a right towards Eddyville.
- Go approximately 1/2 mile and make a left on Highway 730 towards Historic Kentucky State Penitentiary, also known as "The Castle".
- Travel down Hwy. 730 for approximately 2.2 miles.
- Take a left onto Lakeshore Drive right before reaching "The Castle".
- Continue to the end of Lakeshore Drive until you reach picturesque Maple Hill Bed and Breakfast
- perched high atop a hill overlooking Lake Barkley.