Serenity Hill Bed & Breakfast
The Serenity Suite is downstairs and our largest room. It is furnished with a beautiful king size four poster bed, luxury linens, comfy robes, TV and DVD player. At the end of the day snuggle down and reunite with your significant other, take in the views, read a good book, play games or just relax.
The large private on-suite bath has a large two person corner jetted tub with shower. After bathing, wrap up in a soft comfy robe.
Make the Serenity Suite your room of choice for your romantic getaway.
The Heritage room is downstairs, furnished with a four poster queen size bed, luxury linens, comfy robes, TV, antique dresser, and reproductions of Texas state fair posters.
The luxury linens and comfy robes make this room a relaxing place to rekindle your love, read a good book or watch local TV programs.
The private on-suite bath has a jetted tub with shower.
The Hillside room is downstairs and furnished with a decorative metal queen size bed, luxury linens and TV. At the end of your day cozy down, read a good book, play a game or kickback and watch TV. The luxury linens, comfy robes and homemade cookies make you feel like you right at home.
The large on-suite private bath has a jetted tub with shower.
This is the same on-suite bath for the Heritage room. The bath is between the two rooms.
When either of the rooms is reserved with a private bath, that is what you get a PRIVATE BATH.
The Garden room is upstairs, has a queen size four poster bed, antique wardrobe, guest art, luxury linens and TV.
In the morning open the blind and take in the view of the valley. Don't be surprised to see beautiful birds soaring outside the window. In the summer hummingbirds have been seen outside of the window!
Cozy up in this room at the end of the day, snuggle with your significant other, relax, take in the views, read a good book or watch TV.
The private on-suite bath has a jetted tub with shower. The luxury linens and comfy robes add to the home away from home feel. Not to mention the homemade cookies.
NOTE - Ceiling in bath slopes!
Guest Rooms & Policies
Need two rooms?
If you are traveling with family or friends and need two rooms and don't mind sharing a bath, then the Heritage and Hillside rooms are for you!!!!
Heritage and Hillside Rooms with shared bath
$170 + state and local tax
The Heritage and Hillside rooms work well for family or friends traveling together. The large bath is between the two rooms giving guest in each room their privacy.
No additional discounts apply to the Heritage/Hillside room combination.
To those who reserve the Heritage or Hillside room with a private bath.
No Worries, your bath is PRIVATE, you will not be sharing.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy
- Extra person $20 per night + state and local tax
- Room rates include full breakfast
- Breakfast is served in dining room at 8:30 AM
- Earlier breakfast can be arranged with advance notice
- Reservation confirmations will be mailed or emailed
- We prefer cash and honor Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards
- 10.1% tax (7.1% sales, 3% lodging) additional to room rate
- Check-in time 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Central time (later check-in can be arranged)
- Check-out time by 10:30 AM Central time
- No candles or open flames allowed inside
- Well behaved children 12 and older and their responsible parents are welcome
- Smoking is permitted outside
- Resident pet insists no visiting pets please
- Edmonson County is dry; Please plan accordingly