Cincinnati Weller Haus Bed & Breakfast, Inc.
The Garden Room
The Garden Room imparts a cozy informality with it's decorative four poster bed and stenciled flowers blooming over door and window frames. Wicker chairs, original hardwood floors and old quilts complete the cottage look of this bright room over looking the Gardens and waterpond.
- in-room breakfast service
- Private Bath/Shower only
- CD with IPOD Docking Station.
Church Steeple Suite
This two room suite, country casual in decor in shades of tan, creme and white, offers a great place to escape. Exposed original hardwood floors and ornate ceiling tiles complete the room. Additional guests are charged $25 per night.
- whirlpool tub for two
- queen size iron canopy bed
- breakfast for two in your room
- daybed can sleep up to two additional guests
- cable service
- in-room coffee service
If you are looking for a suite in today's style, look no further than here. Furnished with IKEA items, you'll enjoy this modern 2-room suite.
- separate dining area
- dining table for in-room breakfast
- a fireplace
- fridge and microwave
- queen bed
- one person Jacuzzi tub
- TV/DVD/CD with iPod docking station.
Our Dream Suite will give you the feeling of being in a spa. An abundance of light enters the six oversized windows with white plantation blinds and shears against a back drop of pale Sea-green walls. The room captures the spa-like feeling with woven baskets, birch Benches and wicker seating. You will be instantly relaxed upon entering this delightful suite.
- white iron Queen bed
- Jacuzzi for two
- breakfast table for in-room breakfast
- microwave and coffee maker.
Margaret's Porch Suite
Dramatic Art Deco furnishings and bold colors of this two-room suite bring you into the 1920's.
- double Jacuzzi tub
- fireplace and mirrored walls
- breakfast in your room - on your schedule
- four poster queen bed
- electric fireplace
- coffee service
- TV/DVD player
- CD player with IPOD docking station
- private entrance porch
- rocking chairs
Pets under 20 lbs. who have well-behaved owners are accepted in our Rendezvous Suite--Sorry, no cats. Proof of current vaccinations as well as a "flea treatment" program must be provided prior to arrival. Because the Health Department and Insurance companies control my life, pets aren't permitted in common areas and will need to be leashed while on the property. As our yard and garden areas are shared by humans (sometimes in bare feet) we ask that dogs be walked outside our property gates. And, please be willing to give your cell phone number to your pet while you're away from the property---just in case they need you to come home! We charge an additional $25 Pet Fee and will also have a basket of goodies for your best friend upon arrival.
While Weller Haus has gained the reputation of a romantic couples destination over the years, we also realize that not every family wants to stay in a cookie-cutter hotel while traveling. We believe that the Inn can serve the needs of families, couples and our single guests without diminishing the experience for any guest. Families traveling with no more than two children (minimum 5 years old) are welcome to stay in our Church Steeple Suite which is our only suite than can accommodate more than two guests. Please be aware that children under the age of 12 face an inherent risk at our property due to steep stairs both inside and out, as well as a water pond on the property. We will gladly consider children under 5 for a midweek stay in the Church Steeple Suite. Please call for details
Amenities and Policies
All rooms Include:
- Private Bath
- Ceiling Fans & A/C in all rooms
- Queen Beds
- Flat Screen TV with Cable
- DVD Player with access to 200+ dvd movies
- CD Player with IPOD Docking Station
- In-room coffee service and snacks
- Complimentary Soft Drinks/Bottled Water
- Iron, Ironing Board
- Full Breakfast, choice of 6 entrees, on your schedule
Amenities for the Business Traveler:
- Corporate Rates
- Computer compatible phone lines
- FREE Wireless access
- New Carriage Haus Meeting/Event facility for up to 50 attendees
- Early Breakfast, Scheduled Your way
- Rates based on double occupancy
- Rates may be higher during peak/holiday periods
- Additional charge of $25/person in Church Steeple Room (max. two additional guests)
- V/MC AMEX accepted
- One Night's room deposit required at time of booking
- Restricted smoking outside only
- Pets in the Rendezvous Suite only $25 fee
- Check in 4-8 PM; Checkout 11 AM
- Late Checkins permitted -- Let us know at time of booking!
- Gift Certificates available
- Please consider Weller Haus Gift Certificates as your signature present for your very favorite people.