Colonel's Cottage Inns
107 East Broadway
Millstone Cottage is a beautiful ante-bellum cottage, unhosted and private. You will love the high ceilings, beautiful ceiling and floor moldings. The bedroom has a queen size high four poster bed, the guest room has two high four poster single beds. The spa bath has a double whirlpool bath, glass walled shower. The living room is furnished with Kentucky antiques. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with seating for early morning coffee or afternoon cocktails. The neighborhood is one of the oldest and most beautiful in Bardstown.
PIONEER PARK COTTAGE
114 South Fourth Street
Pioneer Park cottage is unhosted and very private. This two bedroom, two bath ante-bellum cottage has been restored in every detail. The high ceilings, ceiling and floor moldings are spectacular.
The bedroom has a high four post queen size bed, the guest room has two single antique iron beds. The spa bath has a double whirlpool, the second bathroom a shower. The living room and dining room are furnished in Kentucky antiques. Landscaped grounds with patio for enjoying early morning coffee or late afternoon cocktails.
JOHN FITCH COTTAGE
211 East John Fitch
The historic John Fitch Cottage, circa 1830, is unhosted and private. The cottage is located in a beautiful old Bardstown neighborhood of similar early 19th century houses. When you stay in the John Fitch Cottage you will feel the romance of the era. This cottage is very Kentucky and very Southern. The living room is Kentucky antique furnished, the bedroom has a queen size high four poster bed, the spa room has a double whirlpool bath and there is a glass enclosed shower. Beautiful landscaped grounds. Breakfast awaits you each morning.
Rates and Information
The Colonel welcomes you to historic Bardstown. The town offers you "an absolutely unforgettable Kentucky experience." Tour the historic streets and view the old stately homes. Meander through the museums and distilleries. Shop in the downtown stores and eat in the wonderful restaurants. Dine upon Dinner Train as it travels along its railroad tracks. Visit the Kentucky state shrine, My Old Kentucky Home. Take in the Stephen Foster musical at the amphitheater. By all means purchase my Kentucky travel guide and cookbook, Hospitality-Kentucky Style. And when you see the Colonel in Bardstown, stop him and introduce yourself.
- The Colonel's Cottage is furnished with many antiques for the enjoyment of our guests. Therefore, we accept reservations from adults, who have no pets.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the house, although we allow the enjoyment of tobacco on the front porch.
- Check out time is at 11:00a.m., and you may check in as early as 3:00 p.m. Call us when you arrive and we'll greet you on the front porch!
- We will reserve the Colonel's Cottage with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Please make your reservations online using Webervations.
- If you must cancel your reservation, it must be done at least 14 days before your arrival!
- April-October there is a two night mimimum on weekends, this can include Thursday-Sunday.
PIONEER PARK COTTAGE;
T,V,/VCR Combo, HBO, High Speed Internet
T.V./VCR Combo, HBO
JOHN FITCH COTTAGE;
Flat Screen T.V.