The Berry Room
Wake up to the aroma of sweet rolls bakin in the kitchen and you have found the quintessential Iowa Farmhouse bedroom. Exposed rafters compliment the Eastlake furniture in the Berry Room. If you want to spend a cozy evening dreaming of a simpler time, this is the room for you. You will have a queen size bed.
The Loft Room
Sleep or slumber in the comfortable king size bed. Featuring a relaxing seating area with a sofa, the Loft Room is its own private domain. Climb the stairs to the second level to your comfortable double bed. Great for families or adults traveling together.
Enjoy the comfort of your very own king size bed. The adjoining bath features a huge soak tub and walk-in shower. Take in the view on the balcony that looks over the big back yard.
The Cottage Room
Summer yellow walls complement crisp white eyelet and blue plaid curtains in this cheerful room. Enjoy the easy life for a while. Kick off your shoes, lay back on the comfortable antique iron queen size bed and listen to the oak trees gently rustling outside your windows.
The Rose Room
A handcrafted cherry four post tester bed (extra-long full) awaits you in The Rose Room. Covered with an antique lace canopy, you will surely find this bed soothing. Enjoy a bubble bath in the claw foot tub or relax in the easy chair and read a good book. For either business or pleasure, this room provides the peaceful retreat you desire.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of your deposit check or with Visa or MasterCard approval.
- One night's deposit is required to hold your room. Balance is due when you check-in.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Personal Checks or Cash
- Cancellations: We will refund your deposit, less a $15 processing fee, if you cancel at least five days prior to scheduled stay.
Scheduling: Unless otherwise arranged, please observe the following:
- Check In: 4 - 10 p.m.
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Children are welcome but their accommodations are limited. Please let us know how many will be staying and their ages when making your reservation.
- We can not accommodate pets but we will recommend an excellent boarding kennel.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking is only permitted outdoors.
- Business Traveler Amenities
- Corporate rates
- Computer, fax, phone hook-up in each room.
- Meeting area available
- Special Diets:
- So we can make your stay enjoyable, please explain your special dietary needs when making reservations. We will confirm your requests at check-in.