Carriage House Inn
The Walnut Suite
The Walnut suite boasts a cameo window overlooking a golden oak open staircase in the privacy of the Carriage House. The walnut fireplace mantelpiece, a circa 1855 Roccoco Revival walnut acorn queen-size bed, the soft glow of period style gas lighting and two person whirlpool ignite romance. The cabbage rose wallpaper adds Victorian charm. Enjoy breakfast served in the privacy of your suite on an antique ice cream table and chairs.
The Oak Suite
The Oak suite, also in the privacy of the Carriage House is handsomely decorated with Victorian teal wallpaper. Period gas lighting sets the atmosphere for romance with the fireplace and two person whirlpool at the foot of the antique oak queen-size bed in this delightfully intimate suite. Oak furnishings reflect the mission style.
Rates and Policies
Each Suite is furnished with:
Double Whirlpool ~ Private Bath with Shower
Queen size bed ~ Fireplace ~ Skylight
Central Air conditioning (individually controlled)
Refrigerator with complimentary beverages
Microwave ~ Cable TV/VCR ~ Telephone
Long Term Rates Available
- Rates: $110 - $140 per night
- Reservations will be guaranteed with a deposit of $50.
- Seven days notice required for cancellation and refund.
- A $10 handling charge will be deducted from each returned deposit.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.; Check-out: 12 p.m.
- No Smoking Permitted
- No Pets Please
- All rates are subject to state sales tax and local Hotel/Motel tax and are subject to change without notice.