Big Locust Farm Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
A warm welcome awaits you at Big Locust Farm Bed & Breakfast; a new brick country Victorian on ninety three acres, located in Paoli, Indiana.
We are a small bed & breakfast in the heart of the Hoosier National Forest . We've been in business since 1995. Our location is in the country, so your stay will be quiet and unhurried. Nature walks, quiet contemplation, sincere conversation are the order of the day.
After a big country breakfast enjoy flower beds, fish pond, watch the birds, hike in woods or along creek or sit back and let the world go by on our big front porch.
Our history is short by some standards, but the big locust tree (the largest in Indiana) is estimated to be 250 years old. The property has been in the Lindley Family since the early 1930s. The present home was built in 1994, so you can expect normal conveniences.
If you like flowers, there are plenty of those to talk about in season. And we are only one-third mile from Paoli Peaks, so consider us in winter.
Many attractions aren't all that far from Big Locust Farm Bed and Breakfast. While staying here, you could visit these attractions:
- Paoli Peaks Ski Resort: A quarter of a mile from Big Locust Farm
- Spring Mill State Park: Located in Mitchell, Indiana
- Gus Grissom Memorial: Located in Spring Mill State Park
- Patoka Lake: Located in the French Lick-Jasper area
- West Baden Dome: Located in West Baden
- French Lick Railroad and Winery: Located in French Lick
- Marengo Cave: Located in Crawford County in Marengo; Multi-day, Full-day, and 1/2-day canoeing trips
- Antique Shopping
- Lots of Fine Dining