Mansion Row Inn
Charles Spurgeon Suite
Furnishings include a queen-sized bed with canopy. Bedroom area has twelve foot ceilings with crown molding, table for two in full length bay window and 30" Flat Panel Stereo TV. Soak away the cares of the day or enjoy an unforgettable wedding night in wonderful luxury. Three full length beautiful stain glass windows wrap the room in warmth and romance. The six marble columns surrounding the oversized two person marble tub with overhead mirror, will invite you to slow down and just relax. There is an addtional 30" Flatscreen LCD TV with VCR/DVD in this room.
Abraham Lincoln Suite
Enter this suite via the main stairwell or step back in time and walk up the narrow winding stairway that was once used as a servants entrance. The suite is our only one with a private balcony that overlooks the Koi fish pond and veranda area -- a wonderful suite to stay in if you like to hang outside but still have your privacy.Enjoy aDVD movie on the brand new 40" Flatscreen LCD TV. The suite also has 9 ft ceilings, Jacuzzi with 4 marble columns in the bedroom area and separate full bath with shower, bath tub and stained glass window. Multi colored tray ceiling surrounds the room. Has a queen-sized bed with canopy and small sitting room in entrance area. .
Florence Nightingale Suite
The Mansion Row Inn is on the historical register as "The Ferry-Green house". It is named after the first two owners of the home, Levi Ferry and Sue Green. Sue Green was a great niece to Florence Nightingale and resided in the mansion for nearly 42 years. She headed the local Red Cross while living here. Enjoy the 12 foot ceilings, in-room white marble Jacuzzi, Queen sized cherry rice bed with lace canopy, table for two and unique fireplace mantle and recently uncovered brick chimney. Also has separate bathtub and shower. TV,VCR,,DVD.
Stephen Foster Suite
This suite has all the amenities. It is the only guest room on the first floor and has a working fireplace, outside entrance, original gold crown molding, private courtyard, King sized four poster bed with wrought-iron canopy and 12 foot ceilings. This room includes a two person side by side marble Jacuzzi with two full and two half columns wrapped in stained glass windows. There is a 32" Flatscreen LCD TV with DVD in the Jacuzzi room.
Ralph Waldo Emmerson Suite
Escape to you private third floor getaway. Equipped with two person Jacuzzi tub and pull-out hand held shower massager, Queen size sleigh bed, 32' Flatscreen LCD TV w/ VCR/DVD, romantic red love seat and lots of room to move around in. Skylights over the tub and kitchen area give great natural light and a west side window provides some nice views of the river and Shermand Minton bridge. Great for just an overnight but is especially nice for an extended stay as is also equipped with a full kitchen with full size refrigerator, oven, washer and dryer.
Robert E Lee
Queen canopy cherry rice bed, 12 foot ceilings. 36" Flat Panel with Combo DVD/ CD. Private Bathroom with pedestal sink and shower. Trey ceilings, 3 floor to ceiling windows with original wooden shutters. Individual AC unit
Amenities & Policies
All rooms have private baths, Central heat and Air, TVs, DVD and cable. All rooms Except the Stephen Foster have individual AC units. Enjoy complimentary snacks, sodas and WI-FI. We have over 200 movies available. Each room has its own unique personality and will remind you of days gone by with such features as ornate crown mouldings, hardwood floors.
Each Guest Room is named for a famous person living and active in 1850. We give you the opportunity to relive history. The following accommodations are available for your enjoyment.
- Smoking: The entire mansion is non- smoking. Smoking is permitted in outside designated areas only. A $75 cleaning fee will be added to your reservation, if smoke is detected during your stay or after the time that you check out. If you smoke in your room during your stay, you agree to having your credit card charged the $75 Cleaning costs
- Payment: Rooms - 50% of your reservation will be charged the day of booking. The remaining 50% can be paid during stay. Weddings - 50% deposit- Remaining balance 30 days before the day of your event Wedding and wedding related deposits are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Time: Eastern Standard Time. Same as Louisville Kentucky.
- Check-In: Check in and key pickup are generally 3P - 8P. Please call if your schedule does not allow you to get here or pick up keys during these hours. Due to events that may be going on your check-in day, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you arrive within 30 minutes of your Estimate Arrival time. If unable to keep your expected arrival time, PLEASE call Landon at 1-800-759-7270.
NO-SHOWS/CANCELLATIONS NO-CALL WILL BE CONSIDERED A CANCELLATION. See scale below:
- 10 day cancellation notice for Friday and Saturdays.
- Less than 10 days, full rate will be charged
- 48 hour cancellation notice for Sunday - Thursday,
- A Minimum $20 Cancellation Fee for rooms.
- Wedding and wedding related deposits are non refundable, except for military reasons.
- Pets: In general, we do not allow pets, we can however sometimes make exceptions, depending on type and our occupancy.
- Visitors: Except in cases where weddings are booked at the Mansion, we generally do not allow our guests to bring in outside visitors. It is fine for them to drop things off at room or to come and look at your room for the night, etc, but no unregistered guest shall be permitted to stay at Mansion for more than 30 minutes.
- Check-Out: Our "normal" checkout is 11 a.m., We can usually accomodate a later check-out with advance notice.
- Deposits: ALL WEDDING DEPOSITS, RECEPTIONS, HOLIDAYS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND DERBY BOOKINGS ARE NON_REFUNDABLE! . IF YOU CANCEL A WEDDING WITH LESS THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE, YOU WILL STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR 50% OF THE REMAINING BALANCE.
- Breakfast: We serve a A FULL, hot "Country Style" breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings at 9:30 on Through the week we usually serve a "slighty less than full"breakfast which might include Pancakes, waffles, sausage,Bagels, muffins, Pastries, cereal, juices, coffee, tea, etc.