Boone Docks on the River Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
A 1920's English Tudor home on the White River, just north of Broad Ripple Village, Boone Docks has a resort-like setting overlooking the river.
In the Sunroom you can enjoy the peaceful view of the river, birds and trees. A hearty breakfast is enjoyed here or seasonally on the screened porch. Or try relaxing on the Main Deck under the ever so large five hundred year old oak tree.
At the garden level is your private entrance to the charming River Room suite. This guest room is tastefully decorated in blue and white with touches of eyelet, lace and white wicker furniture and for your enjoyment, a comfortable queen size bed, cable television and a private bath with shower.
Take a walk down the path toward the river to the Riverside Deck for the shade of the weeping willow, the flowing waters and watch the ducks, heron and geese or enjoy a picnic by the river.
We hope to provide warm hospitality and an inviting atmosphere for our guests!
Broad Ripple Village
Broad Ripple Village is one mile south of Boone Docks On the River Bed and Breakfast and is accessible by walking or biking the Monon Rails to Trails. This socially, economically and ethinically diverse neighborhood is home to a rippling youth culture and night life. The city features a multitude of local restaurants, independent art galleries, plenty of boutique shopping, and four independend microbreweries.
Located on the north side of the city, we are convenient to dining, entertainment, sporting events, shopping, museums, antiques and many downtown attractions:
- Broad Ripple Village Shopping & Dining
- Keystone at the Crossing Fashion Mall
- Circle Centre Mall
- Children's Museum
- Eiteljorg Museum
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Sporting Arenas
- Convention Center
- Indianapolis Zoo
- White River Canoeing
- Canoe Rentals
- Antique Shops & Malls
- White River Gardens
- Movie Cinemas
- Bars & Night Clubs
- Walking, Biking & Hiking Trails...(All within 10 miles)
How to Find Us
Starting on the northside of Indianapolis:
- From I-465 North, take the US 31/Meridian Street
- Exit south to 75th Street (stop light)
- Turn east (left) to Westfield Boulevard (stop light)
- Turn south (right), drive five blocks and cross over the bridge
- Take a quick left turn at 72nd street
- Drive one block to stop sign and turn right onto Edgewater Place to the 4th house on the left
- Sign on mail box "Boone Docks"
Starting at the Airport:
- Take I-70 East to I-465 North and follow to Exit US 3l/Meridian Street
- Then follow the directions as listed above