Nana's House Bed & Breakfast
A bit of heaven awaits you in Grace's Room which features angels throughout. The simple elegance of soft sage and ivory adorn the walls and bed coverings. The queen-size, high-back cherry bed serves as the perfect place to unwind and rekindle the spirit.
Like a breath of fresh air, Grandmére's Room features a white, queen size iron bed and wicker chair accent with cool blue and sunny yellow pillows and furnishings.
A rose lover's retreat, Madelyn's Room boasts of roses, original yellow pine floors, an antique high-back bed and 1800's sewing rocker.
Policies & Guest Information
- Each room is equipped with cable television and is air conditioned. VCR available.
- Phones available upon request.
- We can do business meetings for up to 10-12 people.
- Nightly turn-down service
- Room rates do not include taxes
- Soda, bottled water and juices available in the dining room
- One night's room rate required for confirmed reservations. We accept Visa and MasterCard
- Breakfast served at 8 a.m. (varying arrangements may be made)
- Seven-day cancellation notice needed for a full refund (less $10 handling fee)
- Limited accommodations for children under 14 years old
- For the comfort of our guests, we are a smoke-free establishment
- Check-in at 4 p.m.
- Check-out at 11 a.m.
- Please, no pets
- Homemade goodies from the pantry
- Gift certificates available