The Davis House Bed and Breakfast
East Asia Room
A bit of exotic whimsy, this room features a luxurious king sized bed and attached bathroom with tub and shower. The décor mixes rattan furnishings and art pieces from Indonesia and Taiwan.
The Garden Room
Sleep among the flowers in this lovely room with queen sized brass bed and teakwood furniture. A vintage wardrobe has ample space for hanging clothes. The attached bath features a claw foot tub with side curtains and shower and a wonderful stained glass window that comes alive in the morning light.
The Blue Room
A tranquil room in dark blue featuring a queen sized bed and traditional American furnishings of solid cherry. The attached step-down bathroom has a standard tub and shower arrangement.
This small room was traditionally used for children. It has two twin beds, a dresser for storage, and an attached bath with tub and shower. The décor is cottage style with American antiques. Because the room has a sloping roof, it is recommended for children or adults not exceeding 5’5’’ in height.
Rates & Policies
- Reservations: A one night deposit is required. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or cash. Personal checks are not accepted. Balance is due upon check-in. Please advise us of any dietary restrictions.
- Rates: $95.00 per night for each of the three large guestrooms; $65.00 for the small room. These rates do not include Indiana sales tax of 6% and local tourism tax of 3%.
- Cancellations: A two-week notice is required for refund of deposit unless we are able to book your room.
- Children: Well-behaved children aged 10 or older are welcome.
- Smoking: Davis House is a smoke-free home. Smoking is permitted outside the house.
- Pets: Sorry, but due to allergies no pets aside from the owners’ dog are permitted. “Pippi” is confined to the owners’ quarters.
- Check-in time is 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is by 11:00 a.m.
- Let us know if special arrangements for check-in or check-out are needed.