Inn at Windmere Bed & Breakfast
Escape from the cares of everyday life in this luxurious, spacious guest wing. The English Cottage decor makes it as cozy as it is beautiful. With a private entrance, king bed, garden side patio, and large bathroom, it is the favorite room for romantic getaways or newlyweds. Breakfast can be served at the table in the room as you lounge in the provided robes. King Bed, Large Private Bath with tub/shower, Wireless Internet, Sitting Area, Desk, Private Entrance, Garden side Patio.
Nestled in the treetops with a spectacular sunrise view, the Sunrise Suite combines elegance with a unique twist of French Chateau charm, from the tangerine walls to the delicate curves of the French Provincial style furniture. Featuring a king-size bed, airy sitting area, whirlpool tub and hand-crafted bathroom cabinetry, the spacious suite breathes life, light and the abandoned sense of laziness that should accompany any getaway. King Bed, Private Bath with whirlpool tub/shower, Wireless Internet, Sitting Area.
Named for the free-flowing spray of flowers cascading from the ceiling and other areas, the Garden Room provides guests with a delight of colors, warmth and stylish country charm. Featuring King Bed, private bath and inviting window-side rocking chair, the room is a virtual "home away from home"--or perhaps even better. Relax in the garden and watch your worries slide away. King Bed, Private Bath with tub/shower, Wireless Internet, Rocking Chair.
Allow your senses to be ensconced with all the delights of a lilac garden as you step into this ethereal haven. In the spring, pull back the shutters and open the window to savor fragrances from the nearby lilac bushes. In the dead of winter, close up the shutters to keep out the chill and enjoy the feeling of permanent springtime created by the delicate floral wallpaper and lilac ceiling. The Lilac Room is located on the second floor of the Inn and features a private bath, king bed and wing-back chair.
Escape to the sea in this ocean-themed haven that lacks only the sound of crashing waves and the taste of salt in the air. Formerly the nursery, the Lighthouse Room is full of unexpected angles that give the quaint feel of a seaside cottage nook. Featuring antique furniture, colors of the sea, a gorgeous pool view, private bath and an enchanting lighthouse painting by a local artist, this peaceful room is sure to provide a relaxing retreat from the outside world. Queen Bed, Private Bath with tub/shower, Wireless Internet, Rocking Chair.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00. If you need to make special arrangements around these times, the hosts will try to accommodate you if they know ahead of time.
- Facilities: In addition to settling into your private room, please feel free to enjoy a piece of Susieâ€™s famous pound cake, play the Steinway grand piano in the great room, or curl up by one of the three fireplaces. Outdoors, you can relax on the front or back porch, savor the fresh country air and take in the pretty flower gardens with a walk, or relish a gorgeous sunset from the gazebo at the back of the property. There is also ping pong, table soccer and a home gym. Ask your host if you are interested in these. A DVD/VHS player is available upon request. Due to insurance regulations, guests are not permitted in any of the other buildings on the property.
- We are sorry we cannot accommodate pets.
- Smoking: Insurance regulations do not permit smoking inside the house.
- If your hosts are not readily available, please contact them at any time at 260-927-4989 or 260-925-3303.
- For your safety we have installed interconnected smoke detectors in each room and hallway. If you hear the smoke alarm, please exit the Inn promptly following the diagram on the back of your door. We will advise you of the situation.
- You will be given a key to your private guest room. We encourage you to lock your door if you are leaving any valuables in your room. Please return this key at check-out. You will be also be given a code number to open the front door or side door with the keypad. The front door will be open during the day whenever the hosts are at home.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal checks or cash. Please pay after breakfast. There is 7% sales tax plus 5% visitorâ€™s bureau (county) tax.
- To reserve your room, we require the first nightâ€™s deposit. This can be made by check or credit card.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel less than 3 days before your planned arrival date, you will receive a full refund if we can rebook the room (minus a $25 processing fee). Otherwise you will be charged in full.