This room has a King size, triple sheeted canopy bed and a private jacuzzi. It also has a walkout porch that is nice to view the wildlife.
This room has a queen size, triple sheeted bed and a set of bunk beds. This room also has a private bath and is decorated in a fishing theme.
There are eleven regular rooms. These rooms have two extra long, triple sheeted twin beds with a private bathroom. Each room is decorated to a certain theme according to its name.
There are seven luxury suites in our new lodge. These suites have King size, triple sheeted canopy beds, private Jacuzzi, fireplace, day bed, comfy chairs, walkout porch, and are decorated according to its own theme. The ultra comfy beds have become an attraction themselves!
Standard Overnight Lodging Rates
With Meals and Activities** ($170 Value!) Reserve both Friday and Saturday nights and receive $10 off each night or $20 total.
Reserve a room Sunday-Thursday and receive $10 off each night.
(Good only with meals package & double occupancy.)
Regular: $188 Angler Room: $210 Whitetail Suite: $238 Luxury Suite: $274
Without Meals and Activities (Room Only)
Regular: $95 Angler Room: $125 Whitetail Suite: $155 Luxury Suite: $178
With Meals and Activities**($85 Value!)
Reserve both Friday and Saturday nights and receive $5 off each night or $10 total. Reserve a room Sunday-Thursday and receive $5 off each night. (Good only with meals package.) Regular: $135 Angler Room: $175 Whitetail Suite: $198 Luxury Suite: $220 Without Meals and Activities (Room Only)
Regular: $70 Angler Room: $90 Whitetail Suite: $120 Luxury Suite: $130 **Meals & Activities Package includes: Evening Meal, Scenic Hay Ride (April 1-Sept 29), Bonfire & Snacks, Soda, Brunch, Free Wireless Internet, ATV & Horse Day Pass (Using own ATV & Horse) and Day Pass to access to over 1,200 acres. A $178 Value!! or $89 for single occupancy! *Price does not include tax Additional charge for extra people in rooms (Including children). Please call for prices.
Special Activities Price List
- Triple Play Deal - Book 1 hour of horseback & atv riding and one round of clays for only $95/person! (Save $15)
- Hay Rack Rides: $45.00/Hr-Group; FREE to Lodge Guest
- Horseback Riding: $30.00/Hr
- Romantic Horseback Ride (For Two): $150/Couple
- ATV Rental: $40.00/Hr
- ATV Rental-Full Day: $250/Daily
- Day Pass with own ATV: $30.00/Daily; FREE to Lodge Guest
- Boarding Horse while staying @ Lodge**: $25.00/Daily
- Day Pass with own Horse: $20.00/Daily; FREE to Lodge Guest
- Old West Cook-Outs: $30.00/Person
- Mountain Bikes: $10.00/Hr
- Day Pass to Trails: $10.00/Daily; FREE to Lodge Guest
- Sporting Clays-15 Station: $40.00/100; $35.00/50
- Sporitng Clays-Gun Rental (If needed): $25.00/Person;
- $15/2nd Person
- Dog Kennel: $25/Night
- Hay Rack rides, bon fires, ATV & Horse Day Pass, for lodge guests who do the meals & activities package.*
- Boarding fees include hay, use of trails and outdoor arena.**
- Bon fires and hay rack rides are April 1st-September 29th.***
Resort Trip Insurance
Harpole's Heartland Lodge strives to give our guests the best experience possible. We understand that your upcoming trip is a significant investment. We offer trip insurance through North America's leading provider of Travel Insurance called "Travel Guard".
There are many circumstances that could change your plans. Please take a few minutes to learn how you can protect yourself. If you choose to decline this valuable coverage, you are assuming any financial loss associated with a cancellation or a change in your travel arrangements.