Corner George Inn Bed & Breakfast
Dave and Mayme's Whirlpool Suite
Dave and Mayme's Whirlpool Suite is a four room luxury suite (living room, kitchen, bedroom and bath featuring a clawfoot whirlpool tub) located on the first floor of our restored 1862 rock house. The structure once housed one of the village's early saloons. Breakfast will be brought to the suite upon request. Price is $159 per couple.
Created out of the upper part of the 1862 Georgia Mae Green rock house, this 700 square foot loft features an impressive 14 foot high exposed stone wall, an iron bed, spacious living room, a full kitchen and private bath with an antique claw foot tub. Price is $13\49 per couple.
Named for an early Maeystown family, this first-floor guest room features a walnut Victorian high-back bed and matching marble top dresser. The lace bedspread and matching lace curtains complement the champagne- colored wallpaper. Private bath. Price is $95.
This second floor guest room, an original 1884 hotel room, is named after the builders of the inn, George Jacob and Sibilla Hoffmann. It is also named in honor of George A. Hoffmann (Corner George) and his wife, Bertha. This room features green Victorian wallpaper, a high-back walnut bed, and a wardrobe from an old Maeystown family. Private bath. Price is $99.
The McRoberts Room
The McRoberts Room is named after James McRoberts, the original settler of the land on which Maeystown is located. The second-floor room is decorated in countrygreen and has both a double and single brass bed. Private bath. Price is $99 per couple and $15 extra person.
Summer Kitchen is a separate guest cottage behind the main building. This brick and stone structure served as a washhouse, smokehouse, bakery and kitchen for the early owners. Two of the original limestone walls have been retained. The room features a primitive atmosphere, cathedral ceiling, lantern lighting, a white iron bed and a large clawfoot tub. Private bath. Price is $109.
- Check-In: After 4 pm and will be confirmed at the time of reservation
- Check-Out: 11 am
- Confirmed with a credit card guarantee or receipt of a check for one night's lodging
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted
- Payment for one night's lodging required at time of reservation by check or credit card guarantee
- Must be received 7 days prior to scheduled arrival to receive refund less $20 cancellation fee
- Limited appeal for children under 12
- Our inn is a non-smoking inn and does not allow pets