Bernadine's Stillman Inn
The Royalty II Guest Room
Originally the guest room for the mansion featuring traditional style with Red Toile Fabric, Great View of Back Courtyards, Original Hardwood floors, Private Bathroom, Originally one of the Guest Rooms, Includes Best Breakfast in the Midwest. $120 Midweek - $150 Friday, Saturday and Holidays
The Royalty III Guest Room
Original Guest Room for the Mansion featuring Rich Merlot Color, Great View of Front Courtyards, Original hardwood floors, Private Bathroom, Originally one of the Guest Rooms, Includes Best Breakfast in the Midwest. $120 Midweek - $150 Friday, Saturday and Holidays
Dreams of the Past Guest Room
Originally the Lady of the Mansions Bedroom featuring Gas Fireplace, Second Floor, Just redecorated, Private Bathroom, Great view of the side courtyards, Includes Best Breakfast in the Midwest. $140 Midweek - $190 Friday, Saturday and Holidays
Love's First Touch Guest Room
Originally the owners Bedroom featuring Gas Fireplace, Just redecorated, Private Bathroom, Original hardwood floors, Includes Best Breakfast in the Midwest. $140 Midweek - $190 Friday, Saturday and Holidays
Originally the Servants Quarters for the Mansion featuring Second Floor, Private Bathroom, Large Corner Whirlpool Tub, Gas Fireplace, Full Size Sofa Sleeper, 14' high vaulted cathedral ceilings, Great View of Back Courtyards, Includes Best Breakfast in the Midwest. $175 Midweek - $250 Friday, Saturday and Holidays
Grand Romance Room
Originally the Ladies Waiting Room for the Mansion on the First Floor featuring Large Whirlpool Tub, Gas Fireplace, Silver Leafed Wall Moldings, Great View of Front Courtyards, Private Bathroom, Includes Best Breakfast in the Midwest. $175 Midweek - $250 Friday, Saturday and Holidays
Originally the Formal Parlor and Dining Room for the Mansion featuring The Largest Whirlpool Tub, Private Living Room, Private Bathroom, Two Gas Fireplaces, Private Deck, Great View of Front Courtyards, Includes Best Breakfast in the Midwest. $195 Midweek - $275 Friday, Saturday and Holidays
All rooms have queen-size beds, private baths and include a full breakfast served Tuesday through Saturday in our unique 1858 atmosphere Restaurant and Tea Room. Breakfast is served in the parlor of the mansion on Sunday and Monday mornings. Some rooms have fabric draped canopy beds, refrigerators with complimentary juice and soda, whirlpools and fireplaces.
- Candles Due to strict fire codes we do not allow candles burning in any of the rooms.
- If you are unable to stay for the length of your planned stay we will be happy to give you a gift certificate for the difference you paid. You have up to one year to plan your return visit to complete your stay with us. We require a two night minimum stay on the weekends and holidays.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase in any amount "towards a stay" at the Stillman Inn. Gift certificates are charged at the time they are made. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. Most weekend reservations require a two night stay. Rooms based on availability. Gift certificates cannot be split between two or more visits. Gift recipients are responsible for paying any additional room rate increases. Gift certificates can be used in the Inn, Restaurant or Gift Shop.
- We do our very best to make sure your stay at the Stillman Inn is delightful. No refunds will be issued for complaints if we are not given a reasonable amount of time to correct what is found to be a problem with your stay. We cannot be held responsible for acts of God which limits the use of the room during your stay, for example the cable TV goes out, the VCR breaks down, acts of nature such as an occasional fly, etc.
- We have staff available to clean rooms from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. If your "Maid Service" sign is posted after 3 p.m., we cannot guarantee your room will be cleaned. Please contact the owners to make arrangements if you need a later time for "Maid Service".
- Check In is by appointment and can be as soon as the room is cleaned and available. Check Out is 11a.m.
- Room Rates and Package Prices Are subject to change at any time without notice. Your room or package rate will not be raised once you have made a definite booking. If you cannot complete your stay and return at a later date, you are responsible for paying any differences in possible new room rates.
- Time of Room Charge: We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. We also accept cash. Checks only if prepaid in enough time to clear your account. You are not charged your room fee until check in.
- Leave Something behind? Please give us a call as soon as possible regarding the lost item. If found, we will package it up and bring it to the Post Office as quickly as possible. Before sending the package we will get your permission to return the item and charge the Postage and handling fee to your card. We charge the price of the postage plus $5 for packaging and taking it to the Post Office. Items left for 30 days will be destroyed.
- Room Cancellation Policy: We require a 14 days notice by phone at 866 777-0557 to cancel your reservation. At time of cancellation we will issue you a cancellation number that should be used in any future references to your reservation. If cancellation is made less that 14 days from your reservation and we are unable to re-rent your room you are responsible for paying for the room. When reserving three or more rooms, a 30 day cancellation notice is required. Some special event weekends also require a 30 days cancellation notice. You will be informed of this time requirement when making your reservation. We reserve the right to charge a $25 cancellation fee.
- Smoking Policy: No cigarettes, pipes or cigars are permitted in the mansion. Smoking is permitted on the grounds and covered porches of the Inn.
- Children over 12 are welcome.
- No pets are allowed in the Stillman Inn. We have 2 dogs at the inn, a pug and a maltese. They stay in our private quarters.
- Holidays Some weekends and Holidays require a three night stay at the weekend rate. Most weekends require a two night stay at the weekend rate be it Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. Most October weekends require a three night stay at the weekend rate be it Thu/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon.