Unique to Galena inns, the Bess has a wonderful screened porch overlooking the woods behind the mansion. Bess has a private bathroom with walk in shower, a small fireplace, and absolutely charming decor. This room is a guest favorite and always the first to be reserved. Plan ahead! Rates from $110 to $170.
Spacious, and with a view of the woods, Elsie is the largest guestroom in the inn. The room has a private bath with stand up shower, beautiful fireplace, LCD TV and DVD player, and lots of space to relax. Elsie can also accommodate a third adult ($50/night additional). Rates from $115 to $170.
With windows on 2 sides for lots of natural light, Lene has a dramatic 4-poster bed, hardwood floors, and a view of the gardens, fountain, and gazebo. Lene has a gas fireplace and private bath with stand up shower. Rates from $110 to $160.
Two walls of windows provide lots of natural light and the view of the fountain and gardens is a plus. Viola has a gas fireplace, private bathroom with walk in shower, and exceptional walnut antique furnishings. Rates from $110 to $160.
Lovely in dark green and burgundy, the Amanda has a romantic bay window, gas fireplace, and private bath with walk in shower. A view of the gardens and fountain makes summertime extra special. Rates from $110 to $150 per night.
Guest Room Information
Featured In All Guestrooms
The entire inn is centrally air conditioned. All rooms have a fireplace, private bath with walk in shower, flat screen LCD TV w/DVD player, and a queen bed
(Elsie room has an additional twin bed).
Exclusive to The Steamboat House --The Bess room also has a private, screened porch. Coffee and teas are served outside the guestrooms at 7:30 each morning and at 8:00 pm.
Rates & Reservation Information
- Two-night minimum stay most weekends.
- 10% discount for returning guests after the third 2 night stay.
- We love pets and children, but CANNOT accommodate them.
- For the comfort of our guests, smoking is not permitted on the property.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cash and checks accepted.
- Group reservations (3 or more rooms) require a 1 night deposit per room at time of reservation.
- Cancellations: Cancellations less than 14 days in advance of reservation will be charged for any portion of the reservation date(s)s not rebooked. For all cancellations, a $25 fee will be assessed.