Ryan Mansion Bed & Breakfast
The Ryan Mansion, Galena's Largest & Finest Historic Mansion on a Country Estate and 2nd location for Miss Annie's Academy of Victorian Arts, was built in 1876 by James M. Ryan. It is located just two miles to the historic downtown of Galena, Illinois.
Step onto a Victorian country estate with this 1876 Italianate Mansion. Two acres of magnificent gardens, breathtaking views, exquisite linens, English breakfast parties, afternoon teas and croquet. When you enter for an overnight stay you may be greeted by the Ryan's Butler.
The Ryan Mansion has nine marble fireplaces. The backstairs leads from the first floor to the third floor Ballroom. A third stairway leads from the Ballroom to the 4th floor Belvedere. The Victorian Ballroom has nearly 10 foot ceilings and room for the Virginia Reel.
The Ryan Mansion Guest Rooms all have:
- Private bathrooms with showers, except Katie's
- Air Conditioning
- Queen-sized beds, except the Garden Cottage with a King-sized bed
- Sheets made of the finest Egyptian Cotton 400+ thread count
- Four to six down pillows (poly available with advanced notice)
- Each room is unique and romantic
- Take a moment and imagine yourself in the past
A Victorian High Tea with Miss Annie is perfect for your Bridal or Baby Shower Etc.
Call Miss Annie to arrangeA view from the roof of the Ryan Mansion looking northeast