Macadamia Meadows Farm Bed & Breakfast
Macadamia Room is located on the ground floor of our home with private entrance, private bath, queen bed, cable TV, microwave and fridge, bistro table and chairs.
$119 per night plus tax (12.41%). A roll away bed may be added for 3rd person- $15 extra adult/$10 child [under18]
Papakaleo Green Sand Beach Room
Papaleo Green Sand Beach Room is located in an area that originally was a processing floor for Macadamia Nuts. The room has a private entrance and bath, queen size bed, cable TV, microwave and fridge, bistro table and chairs, and a pune`e [Hawaiian version of a day bed with a twin mattress]
$119 per night plus tax (12.41%) for up to 2 people; 3rd person- $15 extra adult/$10 child [under18]
Punalu`u Black Sand Beach Room
Spacious Room with private entrance and bath, Teak queen size canopy bed, queen sofa, microwave, fridge, bistro table and chairs.
$135 per night plus tax (12.41%) for up to 2 people; 3rd person -$15 extra adult/$10 child [under18]
Volcano Family Suite
Volcano Suite is ocated on the ground floor with private entrance and a private bath located in the center of the suite with doors on both sides.You may leave the doors open and see right in to the other side of the suite or shut them for a little privacy. One part of the suite has a Queen bed and a pune`e [makes into a twin bed] and the other part of the suite has a full and twin bed. 2 cable TV`s, microwave, fridge.
$149 per night plus tax (12.41%) for up to 4 people- $15 extra adult/$10 child [under18]
Our farm has resort level amenitiesand guests may enjoy a rigorous round of tennis, followed by a refreshing dip in our in-ground pool. For you basketball enthusiasts, we've included two hoops. Play to your hearts content while enjoying oursweeping ocean view. If star gazing is more your style, a favorite spot for guests is the bench on our tennis court, without light pollution the night sky comes alive.
We include a complimentary sumptuous breakfast incorporating tropical fruits and our homegrown Macadamias topped off with Kona coffee. Most of the time breakfast is served in a shared dining area. On some occasions we will put a complimentary continental breakfast in your room fridge.
- We have a 2 night minimum for pre-booked reservations.
- At times exceptions are made for bicyclists [there is a small $10 per night surcharge for a 1 night reservation] - please contact us directly to inquire about a 1 night reservation.
- Our home is smoke free. Smoking permitted outside only away from our home and lanai.
- Deposit: 1 night's rate plus tax will be charged to hold the reservation [2 nights plus tax for rentals 5 nights and more].
- Balance due at check-in and is non-refundable for an early departure unless rooms can be rebooked.
- Cancellation: For a full refund [minus $20 rebooking fee] cancellation must be made 30 days or more from 1st night of reservation.
- Cancellations made within 30 days will forfeit their deposit unless rooms can be re-booked.
- We have always included a complimentary breakfast for our guests. We do not charge extra for breakfast, nor do we refund-or reduce the rate if breakfast is not served. Breakfast is usually served in a shared setting. On occasion a complimentary continental breakfast may be put in your room fridge.