Hale Maluhia Country Inn (House of Peace)
W/Buffet Breakfast and Bird Watching. King bed, Room:12'x14', private bath with large ceramic double shower and Air Conditioning. Nice views of the nut orchard. Cable TV, RoadRunner wireless.
W/Buffet Breakfast and Bird Watching. King bed, Room: 12'x16', Full bath with cast iron soaker tub, working desk and French door to flower garden area with chairs, table and a large umbrella. Cable TV, RoadRunner wireless.
Japanese Tea House (cottage)
Includes Breakfast Lovers Buffet Breakfast with do it yourself Omelet Bar and Bird Watching Lovely Lava stone setting under a giant banyan tree. The Tea House is a 300 sq. ft. Gazebo with Japanese Shoji windows and doors and includes attached private New Japanese wet bath with Porcelain and Marble Ofuro (hot soaking tub) and special wet shower with marble lavatory and inclosed toilet. Comes with a new TV, cable, DVD, Broadband wireless, Exceptional movie library and a good writing desk. Has a good Queen Bed but can accommodate a family with a couple of kids by putting futons on the floor. Floor is also double padded for exercise. Includes our Breakfast Lovers Buffet and self service Omelet bar with bird watching. This is one of a kind for that very special time. Free hard surfaced parking. If you rent a small Jeep, you can park at the front door.
W/Buffet Breakfast and Bird Watching. Cozy room with queen bed with private bath and entrance. This is an excellent room for covering business needs on a visit to the Big Island. Cable TV,DVD and RoadRunner wireless.
Includes Breakfast Lovers Buffet Breakfast W/Omelet Bar and Bird Watching Queen bed, writing desk, private bath, refrigerator, microwave with private entrance. Includes a lovely covered lanai overlooking our koi ponds. Cable TV, DVD with RoadRunner N3 Router and high speed wireless access, free hard surface parking.
Includes Breakfast Lovers Buffet Breakfast W/Omelet Bar and Bird Watching This a second story, attic/dormer Swiss Family Robinson kind of room. It has 2 queen beds, working desk, great room for kids on roll-a-way . It has no party walls so is like a cottage with A.C. Refrigerator, Microwave. with a private bath and entrance. The room has cable TV, DVD and RoadRunner broadband wireless access. Very Private. Created for Ken's grand daughter Jasmine. Hard surfaced parking included.
Banyan Cottage is a romantic private cottage of over 850 sq. ft. with a Cal-King bed and a couch futon that makes into queen bed. There can be visual privacy between sleeping areas. The cottage has a very special bathroom with a large double marble mosaic shower and a double Jacuzzi all set in marble with stained glass bamboo windows. The cottage is furnished with lovely antiques going back to the Owner's family and the Thurston family missionaries of 1820. A large antique work desk makes this an ideal find for writers which is also connected to broad band RoadRunner wireless. The cottage is surrounded by two very large banyan trees.
The west sunset side is elevated and give a special feeling of a very unique tree house. Comes equipped with a small kitchenette and a place on the west lanai to enjoy an old wood porch swing or broil a steak or two. Paved parking for 2 cars is at the door on the east side of the cottage. A wonderful space for that special time or a honeymoon. Includes a complete Breakfast Lovers Buffet with a self service omelet bar including fresh Island fruit, local pastries and our special Fresh Daily Baked Bread, Island Juices, milk, breakfast cereals, Teas and 100% pure Kona Coffee.
A very inviting and comfortable. Cable TV. with private movie library, working desk area w/broadband and wireless access.
If a special place, privacy and comfort are high on your list. If you like trees and would enjoy a touch of aloha from old Hawai'i along the road less traveled. You will totally enjoy our virtual tree house, Banyan Cottage. An excellent choice for a honeymoon.
Daily Rate: $168.50 per night, Cal-King Bed, plus tax, with full Breakfast Lover's Buffet Additional $25 each for 3 - 5 people. Discount: 10% for a week's stay or more.
- DISCOUNT: Please deduct 10% for stays of 7 nights or longer. Courtesy to Travel Agents. Discounts do not apply and deposits are not refunded during special events and holidays
- DEPOSITS: Reservations require a one night minimum deposit or 50% of the total reservation, which ever is greater. The room or cottage is considered "sold" at that time.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Thirty days prior to arrival date we do allow for a full refund of the deposit less a 10% booking fee. Deposit refund within 30 days of arrival is subject to re-booking. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival date and "no-shows" will be charged in full unless re-booked. All cancellations are charged a 10% booking fee. Cancellations must be made in writing and have management acknowledgment to be valid.
- Check in time: 3PM
- Check Out time: 11AM
- There is a $25 per night charge fo additional guests.
- We ask our guests to refrain from smoking indoors.
- TOWELS: We do take inventory as to the towels and linen upon guests leaving and will charge your credit card $25.00 per towel or other items. It is difficult to find the time to try to match the towels when lost or taken. Our beach towels cost $15. But we charge $25. for the towel and for the time to chase down a new one. Also white towels stained with makeup, tea bags and such will be charged for as the stain is permanent and will not wash out. Any other damage will also be addressed in a reasonable manner.
- KEYS: As the room keys all have a master key, we have to make 2 trips to the locksmith to make sure the lock is changed for both the room key and the master key in the event that the key is lost. This is time consuming and expensive. The charge for a lost room key is $100.
- SMOKING: When a guest smokes in a non-smoking room we have to clean every thing upon check out. The walls, furnishing, bed clothes, curtains, windows all must be cleaned. The charge for cleaning a smoked in room is $200. All of our rooms are non-smoking. Some try smoking in the bathroom with the window open but we still have to totally clean the room and bathroom. As we do not carry fire and theft insurance, there is a need for care with fire. Valuables should be locked in the Inn Safe.