Hale Kai Hawaii Bed & Breakfast
Bedroom with king bed and wicker chair, separate sitting room with small couch, table and chairs, kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, dishes, and pots and pans, free WiFi, cable TV, private bath, ceiling fans, and
sliding door to lanai.
The sitting room has ocean view, while the bedroom has view of small walkway garden.
Large room with bamboo-lined walls, king bed, small table with chairs, desk, free WiFi, cable TV, large picture windows, private bath, ceiling fan, and access to lanai.
Queen bed, private bath, free WiFi, cable TV, ceiling fan, and sliding door to lanai.
This room can be booked with the Moana room as an adjoining room for parties travelling together.
Large room with king bed, small table with chairs, desk, free WiFi, cable TV, private bath, ceiling fan, and sliding door to lanai.
This room can be booked with the Heritage room as an adjoining room for parties travelling together.
Policies and Guest Information
- Rates plus tax. Based on double occupancy.
- Third person, $30 per night.
- Check-in: 3 to 6 pm Check-out: 11 am
- If arriving later than 6 pm, we will leave a note on the front door with directions to your room. Please call in advance of your arrival if you need to make other arrangements.
- Two night minimum for advance reservations, unless it fill a gap between two prior reservations.
- We recommend reserving at least three nights so that you can see more of the many sights on the east side of the Island of Hawaii.
- Please check our Availability Calendar before reserving.
- Cash, personal check, traveler’s check, debit card, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- A deposit of 50% of your stay is required when making reservations.
- Balance is due upon arrival. One-night stays will be billed in full.
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Well behaved parents and children 13 years and older are welcome.
- Up to three may stay in the Bamboo Room, Moana Room, and Pele Suite.
- The entrance to all guest rooms requires the use of outside stairs. There are up to 30 gentle steps with handrails which are lighted at night.
- Onsite parking is provided at no extra charge.
- Cancellation Policy: Refund less $25 handling fee if notified 30 days prior to arrival; thereafter, refund less handling fee if room is re-booked. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival and no-shows are responsible for the full balance of the reservation. During the Merrie Monarch Festival, refund less handling fee if notified 120 days prior to arrival.
- Hale Kai Hawaii is an entirely Smoke-Free Property.