Bay House Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
IntroductionOur spacious and private rooms are superbly appointed. Each ocean front room has a full private bath, King or Queen sized bed (Queen in the Bay Room only), ceiling fan, cable television, WiFi (wireless internet access) and a private ocean front lanai. Also for our guests' enjoyment is a Cliff side Jacuzzi, where you can gaze upon the grandeur of the Pacific Ocean.
In the morning, you are served an individual basket of tropical fruits and local pastries. We also provide 100% Kona coffee, an array of breads, cereals, juices, yogurts, hard boiled eggs, jams and jellies, all served Buffet style in the guests' common area. Take it back to your ocean front private lanai and enjoy the fruits of paradise.
AmenitiesThe guests' sitting area is filled with books, magazines, a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. All for your convenience. All rooms at the Bay House are non-smoking. The cost is $175 (plus taxes) (US) per night plus Hawaii state taxes; double occupancy.
The Bay House has been inspected, approved and recommended by:
We have a 14 day 'prior to check in' cancellation policy.The Bay House Bed and Breakfast has it all, with three ocean front Guest Rooms, nestled in a serene jungle setting perched above beautiful Hilo Bay.Just a 5 minute walk across the "Singing Bridge" and you are in downtown Hilo. Historic Hilo is a great place to stay... Your hosts, Tina and Tom, can assist you with your itinerary, directions or offer suggestions that fit with your specific interests. Feel free to E-mail with any questions. Convenient yet secluded. THE Place to stay in Hilo.
- Frommers Guide Books
- Moon Handbooks
- Lonely Planet
- Hawaii's Best Bed and Breakfasts and the Hawaii Island Bed and Breakfast Association
Big Island Fun
Historic Hilo is a great place to stay. Your hosts, Tina and Tom, can assist you with your itinerary, directions or offer suggestions that fit with your specific interests. Feel free to E-mail with any questions.
- Hawaii Volcano National Park
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Panaewa Rainforest Zoo
- Puuhonoa O Honaunau (Place of Refuge) National Historical Park
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Mokupapapa: Discovery Center for Hawaii's Remote Coral Reef
- Pacific Tsunami Museum
Lyman Museum and Mission House
- Experience Hawaii's Best Dolphin Encounters
- The original sunset and star gazing tour
- Big Island Snorkel Cruise
General, Cultural, Historical
- Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau
- East Hawaii Cultural Center
- Historical Hilo Town
- Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawaii
- "Hawaii: The Big Island Revealed"
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Basically Book Bookstore
Mauna Kea Observatories
- Merrie Monarch Hula Festival
- Bike Kilauea Volcano and Wine Tasting Tour
- Waipio Valley on ATVs