Tybee Island Inn
Our Savannah Beach guest room has a king bed and a private bath with a jetted tub for one. Its great location next to the door to the rarely used rear porch assures you privacy for sunbathing or reading. The room is decorated with tropical rattan furniture and pictures of when Tybee Island was known as Savannah Beach.
Yes, you can see the Tybee lighthouse from the private deck of our Lighthouse room. Located on the Inn's second floor, it is a large room with a king bed, a stained glass skylight, a second bed (queen) in a sleeping alcove, an electric fireplace, and a private bath with a tub/shower large enough for two.
Ground floor level bedroom and sitting room with a 42" high definition TV and a separate sunroom. Walk out to the fenced side yard. A grand spiral staircase leads to an elaborate bathroom featuring a huge copper soaking tub and a marble shower. Great honeymoon suite and you can bring your pet! Sleeps 2.
A mini-suite with a queen bed in a small bedroom, a table and chairs for two in the center room, and a roomy bath with a huge soaking tub and separate shower. Three banks of picture windows provide lots of sunshine and a view of palms in the side garden.
A pet friendly room, the Flamingo is long and narrow with a queen bed. A skinny spiral staircase leads up to the private bath. Located on the lower level of the inn, the Flamingo has its own exterior entry leading to a patio and the fenced side yard. A public park with a pet walking trail is just across the street. Sleeps 2.
A pretty room in rose and yellow, the Mermaid has a king size iron bed and an elaborate private bath with a large shower.
- A full hot breakfast is served each morning at 9AM. Coffee is available at 8AM. A guest refrigerator is available to store perishables. Snacks or sweets are typically served in the afternoon.
- Check-in: 3 PM Check-out: 11 AM
- Accommodations are not suitable for children under 7.
- We have one pet friendly room with a separate exterior entrance. Pets are not allowed on the Tybee Beach.
- Smoking is not permitted inside of the Inn.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy with an additional charge for more than 2 guests/room.
- Minimum stay on weekends or special events.
- Rooms are reserved with a deposit of one night's lodging or 50% for stays of 4 or more nights.
- Cancellations: Your deposit will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee if you cancel at least 7 days in advance of your scheduled arrival date (exceptions below). For cancellations made within seven days of your arrival date, your deposit will be retained. If you must leave early during your stay at the Inn, we can not refund any amount short of the entire reservation unless we are able to rent your room.
- Holiday and Special Event Cancellation: You must cancel 14 days in advance for holidays and special events or if you have reserved multiple rooms to receive a refund of your deposit. We will run your credit card for the balance 14 days before arrival for stays during holidays and special events.