Mockingbird Ridge Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Mockingbird Ridge Bed and Breakfast.
Located on 10 1/2 beautifully landscaped acres suitable for walking, jogging, bird watching, or whatever your pleasure. Enjoy relaxing by the pool or strolling down to the pond for a little fishing. We are short distances away from several tourist attractions, or you may want to just relax and enjoy the surroundings.
This is your own "home away from home". Enjoy the porch with comfortable seating overlooking pool, and use the gas grill if you would like. If it is too cool for swimming, you might enjoy a fire in the chiminea by the pool.
This is your own modern kitchen with all the modern appliances, including an ice-maker. There is a large bar with stools for eating and snacking, or whatever you may need to do. There is also a small desk area.
There is a very comfortable living area with a new forty-two inch TV with cable, VCR, and DVD. There are many movies, books, and magazines for you enjoyment.
There is limited fishing from the well-stocked pond. You may watch while the fish are fed, and you may want to feed the ducks. Relax in the adirondack chairs with a book, or just enjoy the sunset--very relaxing!!
Tifton was voted one of America's top 100 small towns.
The other amenities include:
- Half bath for pool area that is stocked with beach towels, etc.
- The kitchen is completely stocked with beverages, including specialty coffees and teas, snacks, and assorted breakfast items that you may prepare and enjoy at leisure and in privacy at the time you desire.
- Ceiling fans in bedroom, living room, and on front porch.
- A very quiet and peaceful setting. You may see deer walking over the property, and there are many birds.
- Umbrella tables and seating are placed at the pond and around the pool if you would like to picnic.