The Gaston Room
Experience the Gaston Room... a main floor room offering a queen size antique bed. An original working fireplace heightens the romantic experience, and authentic antiques, furnishings and art abound. Cable TV w/remote DVD/CD Player and a phone for local calls are provided. The Gaston Room boasts a Jacuzzi tub for two, nestled in one corner for a romantic experience or a relaxing soak after a day on the town.
Note: The Gaston Room is next to the Dining Room where breakfast is served at 9:00 AM every morning. If your plans are to skip breakfast and sleep in, you may wish to choose one of our other rooms or the McMillan Carriage House.
The Huntingdon Room
Experience the Huntingdon Room... a junior suite offering a queen-size, 4-poster, canopy bed and a sitting alcove in the 'turret' component of the building. An original, working, gas fireplace heightens the romantic experience, and authentic antiques, furnishings and art abound. Cable TV/DVD w/ remote and a phone for local calls are provided. Pamper yourself in the Huntingdon Bath... a large, private bathroom, complete with bidet and clawfoot tub and shower combination. A mini-fridge with courtesy soft drinks and bottled water, a hair dryer and a personal coffee-maker are available for your convenience.
The Lincoln Room
Enjoy the Lincoln Room -- another romantic hideaway with a 4-poster, canopy bed and a view to the rear courtyard of the property. An original, working, gas fireplace is available in this room as well, together with antique furniture and art, Cable TV/DVD w/ remote and a phone for local calls are provided.
Refresh yourself in the Lincoln Bath... a large, private bath complete with an antique-style claw-footed tub and shower. A mini-fridge with courtesy soft drinks and bottled water, a hair dryer and a personal coffee-maker are available for your convenience.
NOTE: This room has connecting, double doors to the Abercorn Room making it a great combination suite when rented with the Abercorn Room.
The Abercorn Room
Consider the Abercorn Room - Elegant antique queen canopy bed draped in satin, your private romantic hideaway. Also perfect for mothers and daughters or just friends visiting Savannah as this room includes a twin canopy "Day Bed". Also with original, working gas fireplace. Cable TV/DVD w/ remote and a phone for local calls are provided.
NOTE: This room has connecting, double doors to the Lincoln Room making it a great combination suite when rented with the Lincoln Room.
The Carriage House
Experience the McMillan Inn Carriage House Suite -a Cozy Luxurious Hideaway off the courtyard of the main House. The Carriage house is very secluded and romantic with Parlor sitting area, built in flat screen LCD- TV/ DVD/CD Player, a Designer Premium Queen Sleep Sofa bed and a working gas fireplace heighten the romantic experience. Designer furnishings and art abound and a phone for local calls is provided. The master Bedroom offers a queen size bed with designer linens an LCD TV/DVD player and a Jacuzzi tub for two, nestled in one end between two Corinthian columns for a romantic experience or a relaxing soak after a day on the town.
A full private bathroom with shower has separate doors to the Parlor room and the Master Bedroom. The Kitchen has full-size stainless steel appliances, Gas Range, Dishwasher and Granite Counter top. A breakfast Bar is draped with a hand made canopy from England with stained glass inserts. Bar stools are upholstered with fine Italian leather. Of Course all the amenities of home, cooking utensils, dishes, Iron & Ironing Board, Hair dryer and Coffee-maker are available for your convenience. Breakfast is served in the Inn Dining room at 9:00 am for up to 2 persons only. High Speed Ethernet and Wireless Internet provided. The Carriage House is a Non-Smoking unit. Not pets or children under 18 yrs of age permitted.
2 person Occupancy, Extra persons $25 each. Max 4 person occupancy.
Policies & Guest Information
- Reservations at our inn in Savannah, Georgia must be secured with a credit card, and a two night minimum is required for weekends or special occasions
- Seasonal / Holiday / St. Patrick’s Day / Special Event premium rates will apply
- Call or Email for inquiries concerning these dates
- A Deposit of one night’s room charges (plus local taxes) will be charged to your credit card at the time of the reservation
- A confirmation letter will be sent to your email address
- Balance of reservation charges are due upon arrival
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express, cash, and travelers checks
- We do not accept personal checks
- The full booking will be charged as your deposit for reservations made within the two week cancellation period
- Cancellation prior to two weeks of the arrival will entitle you to a refund of the deposit less a $25 processing fee
- Failure to cancel prior to two weeks will necessitate a charge for the full booking
- Check-in Time is preferred between 2PM and 5PM, but early or late arrivals can easily be accommodated with prior notification
- Self Check-in is very easy.
- Departure Time is after breakfast, 11 AM
- Parking is on-street in front of the Inn and is readily available
- There are no parking meters so McMillan Inn parking is free!
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Inn
- Smokers are welcome however, to use the front porch or rear courtyard
- Children and Pets are unable to be accommodated due to the proliferation of valuable antiques and special furnishings
- Children under 18 yrs of age and pets of any age are not permitted in the Inn