Parlor level with queen size four-poster bed, sitting room, working fireplace, wet bar, whirlpool tub, and view of Forsyth Park.
Parlor level with two queen size four-poster beds, working fireplace, whirlpool tub and view of Forsyth Park.
Parlor level with queen size four-poster bed, private bath with traditional tub and shower. Sunroom that opens up to a courtyard view.
Upper level bedroom with four-poster queen size bed, antique tiled fireplace (non-working), courtyard view. Bathroom features an antique clawfoot soaking tub and shower, original granite floor.
Upper level bedroom with four-poster queen size bed, working fireplace, whirlpool tub and view of Forsyth Park.
Courtyard level bedroom with queen size sleigh bed, fireplace (non-working), original heart pine floors, whirlpool tub with separate marble shower.
The Courtyard Suite, Garden level bedroom with queen size iron bed, separate sitting room featuring an antique mahogany fireplace (non-working), and original heart pine floors. Deep clawfoot soaking tub and pedestal sink. View of the courtyard garden.
Cozy and quaint, the cottage offers a queen size bed, living room with daybed, extra trundle bed, kitchen, and deck overlooking the courtyard. Pet friendly.
Parlor level with queen size four-poster bed, antique tile fireplace (non-working) and courtyard view.
Upper level corner bedroom with king size four-poster bed, whirlpool tub, working fireplace and beautiful views of Forsyth Park and our courtyard.
Upper level bedroom with king size four-poster bed, sitting area, antique tiled fireplace (non-working) and a view of Forsyth Park. Bathroom features an antique clawfoot soaking tub and shower.
This pretty room is decorated in a soothing shade of lavender and features a double bed, private bath with traditional tub and shower. Courtyard view.
- Rate is based on double occupancy. The rate for each additional person is $30.
- 2 night weekend minimum stay during most months, holidays or special event weekends.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Guest pets are welcome (Courtyard Cottage only).
- Limitations on children staying.
- Credit card is charged one night deposit on booking date.
- Check-in: 3 p.m. and Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Cancellation Policy: Guests must cancel at least 14 days prior to check-in & 45 days prior for weddings & St. Patrick's Day to receive a full refund less a $30 processing fee per room. Refunds are not given for early departures. If you do not show for your stay or cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival, your deposit will be retained. Additionally, the balance due on the reservation will be charged unless we are able to re-rent your room.