Table Of Contents
The Armstrong Inns Bed and Breakfast offers the discriminating traveler the unparalleled experience of staying in a well appointed private 1-2 bedroom historic town home while enjoying all amenities and personal services of a select Savannah bed and breakfast inn in Georgia.
Book your own private B&B in beautiful historic Savannah. Sleep in or wake up to our bountiful gourmet breakfast/brunch items stocked daily in your own private kitchen. You may arrange our housekeeping to suit your own schedule and we can book your tours and dinner reservations for you.
Let us serve you in the complete privacy of our 1-2 bedroom historic townhomes featuring gas fireplaces, plush beddings, private courtyards.. Perfect for special occasions such as honeymoons or girls' getaway weekends. Children & pets welcome.
Rates include all amenities: In-suite bottle of wine & refreshments upon arrival. Hot breakfast, desserts, snacks & Cream Sherry. Concierge services.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Monique Armstrong for sharing her own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Guests stay with us because of our personal service and our wonderful concierge service. We offer plenty of privacy which travelers truly enjoy. There are several great reviews on Tripadvisor that have also led new visitors to our door.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Absolute privacy is what distinguishes us from other inns in the area. We have 5 separate town homes. Many of our guests stay with us to celebrate special ocassions, elopements and honeymoons.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Savannah is the largest historic district in America. People visit the city for its charm and romantic atmosphere. There's something magical about the romance of days gone by.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
We receive a lot of compliments, but most often we hear people say that we are "extemely unique". One guest said "They pre-predicted our every need".
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
We believe that our inn is the best kept secret about Savannah. People are very surprised to find a place with so many great personal touches and total privacy.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
We suggest that travelers visit Fort Pulaski, Bonaventure Cemetery, St. Simon's Island, and Tybee Island beaches.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
Everything is within walking distance of our inn. There are many restaurants, there's Forsyth Park, and it's a fifteen minute walk to River Street.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Noble Fare offers fine dining, The Old Pink House prepares wonderful southern cuisine, and 17Hundred90 Inn & Restaurant - has a continental flair.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference?
We send our guests an email confirmation with links to area attractions and information about restaurants. We also give them a folder with maps when they arrive.
How many rooms does your inn have?
We offer 5 separate town homes for complete privacy.
Do you accept pets?
We do accept pets and suggest that guests contact us directly for details.
About Our InnHigh Speed Internet Wireless in all rooms!Savannah's Armstrong Inns, Four of Savannah Georgia's Premier Bed and Breakfast Inns. Each of Armstrong's Savannah bed and breakfast inns is unique and perfectly appointed. All four of the Inn's Savannah bed and breakfasts offer the actual experience and the ambiance of living in a historic home in the heart of Savannah, Georgia. In their private guest retreats, guests are free to entertain, enjoy a cozy fire, and awaken when they please (to a beautiful selection of breakfast pastries and other temptations, in their own private well-stocked kitchen). The most luxurious beds with inviting goose down duvets, plush down-feather mattresses, and exquisite linens. Additional services include daily housekeeping and refreshing by our professional staff with all amenities included.Each Armstrong Historic Inn is without equal. Perfect for your getaway Savannah GA. Vacation, honeymoons, and romantic holiday. Ideal for that special private gathering, corporate travel or relocation housing. Most suitable family setting for our distinguished guests with children in search of a true vacation. All four of the Armstrong's Savannah Georgia Bed-and-Breakfast Inns are located in Savannah's Historic District, within walking distance to River Street, City Market, Forsyth Park as well as fine dining and shopping.While you stay at one of our private inns, you can make it extraordinary by adding one or several a la carte touches such as private carriage tour, private walking tours, massages at your suites or in a Downtown SPA or the services of a personal chef for that special occasion. True taste of the South!To make your stay most comfortable, we make every effort to work around your schedule such as refreshing your suite while you are out and about. Our period decors and antique furnishings provide an ideal stage for the art collection of William Armstrong, New York-Nantucket painter for 45 year and renowned artist of the Lowcountry since the Armstrongs moved to Savannah. To see more click this link www.williamarmstrongartist.com.
- Map Historic District: www.savannahvisit.com/images/maps/Map_72b.pdf
- Walking Tour of Savannah: www.awalkthroughsavannah.bravehost.com
- Trolley Tour Company: www.oldsavannahtours.com
- Dolphins & Coastal Journeys www.coastaljourney.com
- Savannah Cruiser Tours www.savannahcruisertours.com
- Wilderness South East Tours www.wilderness-southeast.org
- Beach on Tybee Island: www.tybeevisit.com
- Day Spa www.savannahdayspa.com
- Day Spa www.vanilladayspa.com
- William Armstrong Art Studio www.williamarmstrongartist.com
- Savannah College of Art and Design www.scad.edu
- Cora Bett (Christie’s Great Estates) www.corabettthomas.com
- Celia Dunn (Sotheby’s International Real Estate) www.celiadunnsir.com
- Historic Savannah Foundation www.historicsavannahfoundation.org
- Savannah Chamber of Commerce www.savannahchamber.com
- Savannah City Market www.savannahcitymarket.com
- Savannah Tour of Homes and Gardens (Spring) www.savannahtourofhomes.org
- Savannah Music Festival (Spring) www.savannahmusicfestival.org
- Savannah Garden Expo (Spring) www.savannahgardenexpo.com
- Tybee Island Tour of Homes (Summer) www.tybeeisland.com
- Savannah Film & Video Festival (Fall) www.scad.edu/filmfest
- Holiday Tour of Homes (Winter) www.dnaholidaytour.net/
- Telfair Museum Ball & Auction (Winter) www.telfair.org/
- SavannahNow.com Diversions www.savannahnow.com
- Elizabeth’s on 37th www.Elizabethon37th.net
- The Olde Pink House The Olde Pink House
- Vic’s on The River www.VicsOnTheRiver.com
- Il Pasticcio www.IlPasticcioSavannah.com
- Mansion on Forsyth Park www.700drayton.com
- NobleFare www.NobleFare.com
- Saphire Grill www.SapphireGrill.com
- Garibaldi www.GaribaldiSavannah.com
- Jazz’d www.jazzdsavannah.com
- Bohemian Hotel www.BohemianSavannah.com
- The Crystal Beer Parlor www.thecrystalbeerparlor.com
- Mrs. Wilkes www.mrswilkes.com
- Firefly Café www.fireflycafega.com
- The Lady & Sons www.ladyandsons.com
- Belford’s www.belfordssavannah.com
- The Six Pence Pub www.savannah.com/sixpence/
- Soho South Café www.sohosouthcafe.com
- Cha Bella www.cha-bella.com
- “Screamin’ Mimi’s” Pizza www.screaminmimispizza.com
- Uncle Bubba’s Oyster House www.unclebubbas.com
- 250 reviews of Armstrong Inns Bed and Breakfast in Savannah
- Armstrong Inns Bed and Breakfast
TripAdvisor Popularity Index: #2 of 41 B&Bs in Savannah
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 250 traveler reviews
© 2013 TripAdvisor LLC
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Jul 16, 2013: “My fiance and I decided to visit Savannah for my birthday. I'm a historic nut, so...” more
- Jul 14, 2013: “Charming and personable, this was the perfect choice for our “Babymoon”! We stayed at the Chatham...” more
- Jul 10, 2013: “Lovely adventure from start to finish. Wish we had found this gem sooner! Decided to stay...” more
- Jul 9, 2013: “Armstrong Inns are a series of townhomes in the heart of historic Savannah, all within walking...” more