Page House Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Come back to a time when "cotton was king" and living was gracious and easy. Picture yourself among the guests that often promenaded around the block and later gathered in the ballroom of the Page House to enjoy dancing and musical performances. Such was the way of life for the residents of homes on Bellevue Avenue. Locals refer to these homes on "Millionaire's Row" as the "mansions that cotton built."
The "1903" restaurant will provide breakfast to all Page House B&B guests. The B&B guests will have the option of selecting from the Guest Menu, which is included in the lodging cost, or from the "1903" menu at their own expense. Guest Menu items include:
- Baked French Toast - French bread dipped in egg batter, baked on a bed of brown sugar and syrup, served with bacon.
- Breakfast Casserole - A baked dish of sausage, egg and cheese with multi-grain bread squares, served with true Southern grits.
- Our Country Breakfast - Scrambled or fried eggs, true Southern grits and bacon.
- A choice of cold cereals or hot oatmeal is available.
- A Southern Biscuit - stacked high with bacon, egg, and cheese.
- All breakfasts come with fresh coffee, orange juice and hot biscuits or blueberry muffins.
Discount Rates for:
Senior Citizens ~ Corporate Travelers ~ Fed/State Government Employees
Weddings and related events ~ Banquets and Private Dining ~ Business Meetings
Reunions ~ Anniversary celebrations
The Page House is located in the heart of the historic district at the corner of Bellevue and Elm Street. It is next to the Laurens County Library and within walking distance from parks and recreation facilities, churches, banks, and a post office. A stroll under the tree shaded streets will take you to antique and gift shops. Downtown is just four blocks away, with plenty of shops, Theatre Dublin, and the Laurens County Historical Society and Museum. Walking tours are available.
- Laurens Co. Historical Society Museum
- Dublin Theatre
- Downtown Walking Tour
- Stubbs Park Tennis Courts (within Walking Distance)
- Oconee River Fishing and Boating
- Shamrock Bowling Center
- Laurens County Library (next door)
- Brown's Interiors
- The Collection Antiques
- Dublin Mall
- Green Acres Golf Course
- Riverview Golf Course
- Dublin Country Club Golf Course
The ground floor of this beautiful greek revival mansion allows a nice flow of guests for your special occasion. Our elegant ballroom facility (56' x 17') provides a lovely and intimate setting for your wedding and/or reception. We set up the site according to your specifications. Our B&B is a family owned and operated business, and we take special care of our guests and their wedding events!