An indulgently comfortable two-room suite. It has a separate living room, bedroom and private bath. It features a Queen Sized bed, modern tiled shower for two, private entrance with a sitting porch. The living room has a writing table, large queen size sleep sofa, and working fireplace. With the sleep sofa the room can accommodate up to three guests ($25.00 additional charge for the third person).
$169.00 - $189.00 avg/night for 2 people (max capacity 3; add $25 per extra guest)
Rose Cottage Room
This cozy corner room with windows on two sides is filled with light. It was once a screened-in sleeping porch so you will be entranced by its original heart pine floors sloped to permit rain to drain out. It is now comfortably enclosed for your comfort. It features a large modern shower bath, walk-in closet and queen bed. The five large windows afford guests great views of Black Rock Mountain and the Beechwood secret garden. It will charm and comfort you. $159 - $179 per night
This restored Cottage is down a set of garden steps and overlooks the Beechwood Inn's Blueberry Patch. The Cottage has wood floors, a queen bed, sitting area with two overstuffed chairs, Satellite TV with Sirius Music, coffee pot, ceiling fan, air conditioning, and a modern bathroom with a Rainwater shower. It also has a private deck with two Adirondack chairs overlooking the inn's blueberry patch and Blackrock Mountain, the highest state park in Georgia. $219 - $239 per night
Our largest Suite features a cozy livingroom with a single sleep sofa, writing desk, private screened porch with a glider, separate large bedroom with a king bed. The large private bath has a modern shower. We have recently added a working gas fireplace and a large screen tv with cable. The suite is appointed with period pieces and fine reproductions. Lura Bucholz, the original owner, lived in this suite from 1916 until 1957. Garden view. With the sleep sofa the room can accommodate up to three guests ($25.00 additional charge for the third person).
$189.00 - $209 avg/night for 2 people (max capacity 3; add $25 per extra guest)
The Vineyard room is very private, located at the end of the Inn, and is decorated in grape and vineyard motif, including bedspread, drapes, paintings and decorations. The Vineyard Room has a king-size bed, private bathroom with a shower, working fireplace, sofa, writing desk, air-conditioning and windows on three sides offering wonderful views of Black Rock Mountain and the Beechwood Secret Garden. All our rooms have WIFI.
$189.00 - $209.00 avg/night for 2 people (max capacity 2; add $25 per extra guest)
A Corner suite filled with light. It has a spectacular view of Black Rock Mountain and the gardens below. The fireplace, queen bed, separate dressing/sitting room, and shower bath ensure a cozy stay. The room is appointed in period pieces and fine reproductions. All our linens are extremely high quality. $169 - $189 per night
This is a corner suite with lots of windows and views. This suite has a spectacular view of Black Rock Mountain and the Beechwood Gardens which can also be viewed from your private balcony. The suite’s features include queen bed, shower bath, working fireplace, separate sitting/dressing room, writing desk, and sofa. All our rooms are filled with family momentos harkening back to simpler times.
$169.00 - $189.00 avg/night for 2 people (max capacity 2; add $25 per extra guest)
This large two room suite has a seperate sitting room with working fireplace, writing desk, sofa and overstuffed chair. The bedroom area has a queen bed and entrance that leads to your private covered porch. The porch offers a secluded sitting area to observe our hidden garden. The Victorian bath features an original claw-foot tub. Stone steps lead guests from the secluded covered porch to the Secret Garden. $169 - $189 per night
Amenities & Policies
Enjoy the Southern hospitality and historic charm of the Beechwood Inn & Restaurant. Come relax your mind, refresh your body, and rejuvenate your soul as we pamper you with affordable elegance during a week-long or weekend getaway.
Guest rooms are all individually decorated with handmade quilts,
woven rugs, early American rustic antiques, and original artwork.
- Luxury linens (600 thread count sateen sheets)
- Air conditioned guest rooms
- Working fireplaces in most guest rooms
- Warm Fluffy Robes
- Teac Retro-Styled Stereo CD Player in each room
- Many Rooms have private balconies or patios
- Luxury Soaps and Spa Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks
- Private television and game room
- VCR/DVD, CD player
- Board games
- Music Room with Piano, Dulcimers, Fiddle, Guitars
- Alarm clock in rooms
- Antique furnishings throughout
- Sitting room/library
- Two-course gourmet breakfast
- Evening dessert/wine/cordials/hors d'oeuvres
- Special romantic dinners and picnics for guests by pre-arrangement
- Adoptable Beechwood Bears
- Spa amenities in our gift shop.
- Special Touches. With advance notice, we can arrange special touches to personalize your visit such as special floral arrangements, a box of chocolate truffles, a bottle of Champagne Â or perhaps something specific and special to you. We will even surprise you if you like!
- Each additional person per room is $25 per night.
- We regret an invitation cannot be extended to young children or pets.
- Rates subject to change.
- Two night minimum on holidays and during October.
- Deposits: Receipt of a night's lodging or 50% percent of your stay, whichever is greater, will confirm your reservation. If using cash or checks, reservations will be held for 5 days awaiting your deposit. Once confirmed, a $25-50 service fee may be applied should you cancel (depending on credit card used). We gladly accept personal checks, and we honor Master Card, Visa, and American Express cards.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposits will be refunded or applied to a new date if cancellation is received 14 days prior to scheduled arrival. Thirty daysâ€™ notice applies to holidays, the month of October, reservations reserving the entire inn, and special events packages. A $25 to $50 service fee may apply. Should you cancel within the period, you will be held financially responsible for the entire reservation. No refunds will be made for any reason within these dates.
- Check-In: 3:00PM-8:00PM. Please call if delayed.
- Check-Out: 11:00AM
- Gift Certificates: We offer beautiful certificates in any denomination!
- Seasonal Specials: Check out our Seasonal and Holiday Specials at the "Special Packages" tab.
- Reservations: You can contact us to make reservations toll free at (866) 782-2485 or (706) 782-5485 (Please call before 10:00PM), P.O. Box 429, Clayton, GA 30525 or email us at email@example.com You can also call to find out information on local events, craft fairs, vintage festivals, water levels for rafting, etc.
- No smoking in the Inn Building or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn.
- The Inn is appropriate for children over age 12. We are unable to accommodate pets.
- Traditional breakfast is served between 8:00 and 9:00 am - but we're flexible... just tell us your plans
- Meals accommodating special diet needs are available by pre-arrangement
- Consumption of alcohol permitted (guests may enjoy their own beverages in moderation). Wine glasses are available.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 6:00am
- Home baked cookies and fresh fruit are always available.