East Lake Bed & Breakfast is located on the east side of Lake Tarpon, 2 miles from US 19 on a resident-only road in a quiet upscale residential area of zoned 2 acre homesites.
Just two miles to quaint Tarpon Springs village with its numerous antique shops and restaurants, Sponge Docks, deep-sea fishing, tour and casino cruises.
The Inn is close to Gulf of Mexico beaches, tennis, golfing, Clearwater and St. Pete attractions, Busch Gardens, Tampa International Airport, St. Pete Airport, Sunken Gardens, Weeki Wachee. Two hours to Disney, Sea World, Cypress Gardens.
Eastlake Bed & Breakfast, a private home, features one guest room with a queen sized bed and adjoining private full bath near the front entrance, away from family quarters. 24-hour access.
The Inn has central heat and air conditioning, soft water. Guest room has wall-to-wall carpeting, ceiling fan, table and reading lamp, color TV, telephone, clock radio, closet and drawer space.
A Continental Breakfast will be served either inside or on the glassed porch, your preference.
Your hosts are 35-year residents of Florida, early-retired business people knowledgeable about the area. We provide beach gear, maps, directions, restaurant recommendations, etc.
- Rates are $50 plus tax for multiple nights.
- $5 extra for single night stay.
- To confirm reservation, deposit equal to one night's fare is required.
- Longer stays - deposit proportionate.
- Personal check acceptable.
- Balance due during stay, cash or Travelers Check.
- Deposit [less a $10 service fee] will be refunded if you cancel 2 weeks or more in advance of your reservation [one month in prime season or special events/holidays]. If you cancel on shorter notice, the refund will be made only if we are able to re-rent the room.
- As most of our guests are non-smokers, no smoking is allowed in the house.
- No children or pets permitted.
- Free WiFi