St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast of St. Augustine Florida
Savor the Flavors of St. Augustine Special
- Lunch at The Columbia Restaurant - a legendary Century-old Spanish/Cuban restaurant featuring cuisine with old-world flavors and charm. Their paella is renowned along with sangria and everything else on the menu! ($25 gift card)
- Lunch at A1A Ale Works - a colorful brewpub, blending new world cuisine with micro brewery. Menu features Caribbean/Florida/South American specialties with THE VIEW of St. Augustine's Bayfront and famed Bridge of Lions. ($20 gift card)
- Dinner at Meehan's on Matanzas - Eat, Drink and Be Irish... Experience a fresh new approach to the traditional Irish Pub. Meehan's opened in February 2010 and quickly won over the locals with the building renovations (housed in what used to be Tavern on the Bay) and delicious fare. Their menu includes a Raw Bar (only one in town!), Traditional Irish favorites (Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie, etc.), and Signature Dishes prepared fresh daily: Galway Seafood Medley, Shannon River Salmon, Irish Benedict, etc. ($50 gift card)
- Dinner at Collage - Family-owned bistro, balancing imaginative & boldly daring dishes in historic surroundings. One of St. Augustine's jewels in the hustle/bustle of Hypolita Street. An unforgettable evening with someone special. ($60 gift card)
- Claude's Chocolate - Enjoy a gourmet gift of the finest hand-crafted French chocolates from one of the world's premier chocolatiers - Claude Franques. His petite confection shoppe is in the heart of the historic district within steps of everything. ($10 gift card)
The international flavor of St. Augustine, America's oldest city, centers around a collection of restaurants that entices travelers throughout each season of the year. The City's heritage of global cuisine is what inspires many visitors to choose this North Florida 'foodie mecca' and you can enjoy an Inn-ternational Dine-Around package that's all about eating. From exquisite French chocolates to legendary bistros, relax and let the menus unfold!
The Savor the Flavors package includes all of the following restaurants:
NOTE: A romantic Horse & Carriage Ride for two can be exchanged for the one lunch and one dinner!
RATES: 2 nights/3 days midweek (Sunday through Thursday nights, Regular Season, Non-Holiday Periods) from $519 for 2 people. (During Peak Season the Special will be $539 per night.) Gift Cards will be provided toward included dining.
Tax and gratuities not included in the package. This promotion is not available during holiday periods. Package includes one of our medium range priced rooms (such as the Dummett Room and the Ballerina Room), room upgrade available.
Honeymoon/Anniversary BasketPrice from: $99.00
- Champagne or Asti Spumante
- Keepsake glasses
- Bubble Bath & Accessories
- Massage Oil
Sweetheart BasketPrice from: $59.00
- Keepsake Glasses
Recession Rescue Special
- Reserve a two-night midweek stay (Sunday through Thursday), pay full price for the 1st night, and the 2nd night is 40% OFF!
- Stay during the same period for three nights, pay full price for the first 2 nights, and the 3rd night is 60% OFF!
- Reserve a two-night midweek stay (Sunday through Thursday), pay full price for the 1st night, and the 2nd night is 20% OFF!
- Stay during the same period for three nights, pay full price for the first 2 nights, and the 3rd night is 40% OFF!
- Available during the months stated, Sunday through Thursday nights, except holiday and special event periods, based on availability. Taxes and gratuities not included. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials.
Linger over your gourmet breakfast, enjoy afternoon refreshments and conversation, explore the Oldest City which surrounds us... while saving money!
Enjoying St. Augustine is easy. Sunny warm days with moonlit evenings for strolling through the Ancient City, or relaxing on a horse-drawn carriage tour through the brick-paved streets. Discover galleries filled with fine art and handcrafted treasures, museums filled with history, quaint shops, fabulous restaurants, and lush tropical gardens. Savor the days of Southern Hospitality at its best... with these great deals.
January, August, & September, our quieter time of year:
February, May, June, July, October, November, and December:
Midweek Getaway SpecialPrice from: $199.00
- Evening Ghost Walk ghosttoursofstaugustine.com
- Scenic Bay Cruise
- Colonial Spanish Quarter Tour historicstaugustine.com/csq/history.html
Your 2-night, 3-day stay includes:
RATE: $199 per night for a 2-night midweek stay in specified rooms. Available all year round, Sunday through Thursday nights, except Peak Season, holiday and special event periods, based on availability. Taxes and gratuities not included. This package includes lodging in either the Courtyard room or Marie's room; room upgrades are available upon request. Reservations in advance are required.
All Occasion BasketPrice from: $89.00
- Fresh Fruit
- Bottle of Wine (choice of merlot, cabernet, chardonnay or zinfandel)
- Keepsake Glasses
Picnic Basket for TwoPrice from: $59.00
- A Fresh Fruit Plate
- Vegetable Plate with Dill Dip
- Meat and Cheese Plate
- Assorted Crackers
- Brownies or Cookies
- 2 Bottles of Water
- Keepsake Basketweave Totebag
...have one packed for your day at the beach!
Cheese and FruitPrice from: $25.00
Cheese, Fruit and Cracker Plate - $30
Cheese and Cracker Plate - $25
Floral ArrangementsPrice from: $59.00
Small Vase of Fresh Flowers: $59.00
Large Vase of Fresh Flowers: $79.00
Homemade Cake (small)Price from: $20.00
Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions
Carriage Ride for 2Price from: $95.00
Enjoy a romantic horse-drawn carriage tour through the Old City. It's a wonderful way to see St. Augustine, narrated with colorful historic stories.
Breakfast for 2 Served in Your RoomPrice from: $25.00
An elegant tray with our hot homemade entrees and fresh fruit selection of the day, along with your choice of freshly baked bread, our 1791 Granola, cereals, Barnie's coffee, tea, juice, and a full serving of Inn hospitality.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries and ChampagnePrice from: $20.00
Chocolate Covered Strawberries - $30
Chilled Champagne for 2 - $20
Roses by the Dozen - Market PricePrice from: $79.00
Red/Pink/Yellow roses arranged and placed in room prior to arrival - a loving surprise.