Cape San Blas Inn
Table Of Contents
The Cape San Blas Inn is the perfect getaway to enjoy sunbathing, fishing, kayaking/canoeing, bird watching and horseback riding. Located 25 miles from Apalachicola, 9 miles from Port St. Joe and only 3 miles from St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, "America's #1 Beach for 2002", you are sure to find something to do here. Graced by the natural beauty of this yet-unspoiled part of Florida's Gulf coast, our Inn can be enjoyed year-round with equal enthusiasm. Come stay, relax and experience everything this unique locale has to offer.
The inn is situated 50 miles east of Panama City and 25 miles west of Apalachicola. The nearby St. Joseph Peninusla State Park features beaches with snow-white sand, 30-40 foot dunes, and aquarium clear waters.
The Inn features seven guestrooms; each with a private bath and each distinctively decorated. Some of the special features include Sleep Number king-size beds (in 4 rooms), televisions, phones, refrigerators, and private decks (in 2 rooms).
The atmosphere in the common areas of the Inn is one of relaxation. Inside, couches and easy chairs invite good conversation or quiet reading by the fireplace. Outside, the large back porch provides ample seating for enjoying views of the bay in all four seasons.
The backyard has a boardwalk down to a dock that provides easy access to St. Joseph Bay, ideal for canoeing, fishing, bird watching or sunbathing. A short walk across the street takes you to the beach and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Collect seashells along the dunes, watch for playful dolphin in the water, and enjoy the spectacular sunsets appearing nightly in this unique location.
Rates and Information
- Rates are $170 to $250 per night and must be guaranteed by a credit card or cash.
- Minimum stays requirements: 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights over holidays.
- Single night stays are available at the current weekend rate.
- Two-night reservations, over a weekend, that begin on Thursday or end on Sunday, will be subject to the weekend rate for both nights of lodging.
- Occupancy rates: Occupancy rates are for one or two guests only and are subject to change and availability, including minimum stays. Some of our guest rooms may be used to accommodate parties of three for an additional, nominal fee.
- Our Inn is an indoor, smoke-free environment.
- Please, no children under the age of 9 or pets allowed.
- Holidays: Minimum stays and a 14-day advance cancellation period may be required. Please call us for rate information.
- Check-In/Check-Out: Check-In time is 3 P.M. Check-out time is 11 A.M.
- Late Check In: After 6:00 P.M. you MUST make prior arrangements.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. No checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Reservation and Cancellation Policies We require a credit card to secure a reservation. Due to the small number of rooms we have, cancellations and shortened stays can affect us greatly. There is a $25.00 cancelation fee. Reservations cancelled within 7 days or less, prior to arrival, will be responsible for the first night and any additional night(s) if we are unable to re-book the room. No refunds for early departures.
From the East (Apalachicola)
- Travel west 7.3 miles on Highway 98
- Take slight left on 30W. Travel 12.6 miles to CR-30E West. Continue 5.6 miles to the Cape San Blas Inn on the right.
From the West (Panama City/Port St. Joe)
- From Panama City, travel east on Highway 98 for 36 miles through Port St. Joe
- Take a right on Highway 30A
- Continue on 30A for 6.7 miles and take a right on 30E West. Proceed 5.6 miles to the Cape San Blas Inn on the right.
- Northwest Florida | Beaches International Airport
- Apalachicola International Center