Night Swan Intracoastal Bed & Breakfast
Three buildings comprise the accommodations at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed & Breakfast, a Florida riverfront estate. These buildings create a courtyard area, covered with Live Oak Trees, overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, perfect for events, weddings, or a little frisbee. The name, Night Swan, was derived from the origin of the Nighswonger family name from Switzerland.
Main House Rooms
Cygnet House Rooms
The Cygnet House has four first-floor guest rooms and three second-floor guest rooms. Each first-floor room has a private, outside entrance and a sitting room with views of the Intracoastal Waterway. All rooms have a king bed and a private bath with pedestal sink, oversized whirlpool tub, and shower. The outside deck is the entrance to a beautiful Meeting Room with a gas fireplace and two matching marble counters.
Rates and Policies
All Prices Include:
- Full Breakfast Single or Double Occupancy, ($10 each additional person)
- New Smyrna Athletic Club provides free use to our guests!
- Wireless DSL Internet on the Property
All Rooms Have:
- Private baths, Cable TV and telephones with modem accessibility. VCR and DVD players available
- Rates subject to change. Taxes and gratuities not included
- September Through January (except holidays)
- Stay Three Nights and Only Pay for Two!
- Call for Mid-Week Special Rates
Enjoy a full breakfast, complete with:
- Steaming hot coffee
- Fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Freshly baked breads, served upon china and antique silver in the dining room, or delivered to your room, porch, or the dock.
- Delicious low-cholesterol entrees are a house specialty
- When you arrive, please enter our driveway off of Anderson Street for parking, and come to the front door
- The normal check-in times are between 3-9pm
- Check-out time is by 11 am. Other times are made by special arrangements. It is helpful if you know your approximate arrival time. If you are later than 9pm, please ring the front door bell/phone, and we will be right there to greet you
- We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we accept cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express as final payment
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 3 (three) days, 72 hours* prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than three (3) days, 72 hours* notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation
- If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made, less a $25 processing fee
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special events
- A 30-day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events
For the well-being of all of our guests, and to comply with our insurance guidelines, there is No Smoking Inside; however, designated outdoor smoking areas are available
We will gladly ship any items left by guests that are requested to be returned, for the amount of the postage plus a shipping and handling fee. After 30 days, we donate left items to charitable organizations
We are wheelchair accessible
We offer pet friendly lodging. (Please call or email us for more information concerning our pet policies)
Gift Certificates are available, just e-mail or call!