Night Swan Intracoastal Bed & Breakfast
Three buildings comprise the accommodations at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed & Breakfast, a Florida riverfront estate. These buildings create a courtyard area, covered with Live Oak Trees, overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, perfect for events, weddings, or a little frisbee. The name, Night Swan, was derived from the origin of the Nighswonger family name from Switzerland.
The Main House at Night Swan was built by a Philadelphia architect, Mr. Berger, as a winter home for his extended family. This explains the attention to detail and such things as the massive, straight floor joists in the basement. The Main House has four second-floor guest rooms, each with hardwood floors, wallpaper walls, and wonderful large windows. The third floor has natural cypress wood on the walls and ceilings. The Front Room features hardwood floors, a central fireplace, and six large windows overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. The Dining Room and Deck offer great views for breakfast.
The Guest Cottage
Features a two-bedroom suite upstairs with a private deck overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway and a large suite downstairs with a private outside patio, king bed, sitting room, kitchenette, and a private bathroom with a double-headed shower.
The Cygnet House
has four first-floor guest rooms and three second-floor guest rooms. Each first-floor room has a private, outside entrance and a sitting room with views of the Intracoastal Waterway. All rooms have a king bed and a private bath with pedestal sink, oversized whirlpool tub, and shower. The outside deck is the entrance to a beautiful Meeting Room with a gas fireplace and two matching marble counters.
The bright, comfortable guest rooms at our Florida bed and breakfast feature private baths and offer beautiful views of the grounds, the Indian River, and New Smyrna Beach.
All Prices Include:
Full Breakfast Single or Double Occupancy, ($10 each additional person)
New Smyrna Athletic Club provides free use to our guests!
Wireless DSL Internet on the Property
All rooms have
Private baths, Cable TV and telephones with modem accessibility. VCR and DVD players available.
Rates subject to change. Taxes and gratuities not included.
September Through January (except holidays)
Stay Three Nights and Only Pay for Two!
Call for Mid-Week Special Rates
Enjoy a full breakfast, complete with steaming hot coffee, fresh-squeezed orange juice, and freshly baked breads, served upon china and antique silver in the dining room, or delivered to your room, porch, or the dock. Delicious low-cholesterol entrees are a house specialty.
- When you arrive, please enter our driveway off of Anderson Street for parking, and come to the front door.
- The normal check-in times are between 3-9pm.
- Check-out time is by 11 am. Other times are made by special arrangements. It is helpful if you know your approximate arrival time. If you are later than 9pm, please ring the front door bell/phone, and we will be right there to greet you.
- We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we accept cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express as final payment.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 3 (three) days, 72 hours* prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than three (3) days, 72 hours* notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made, less a $25 processing fee.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special events.
- A 30-day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
- For the well-being of all of our guests, and to comply with our insurance guidelines, there is No Smoking Inside; however, designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
- We will gladly ship any items left by guests that are requested to be returned, for the amount of the postage plus a shipping and handling fee. After 30 days, we donate left items to charitable organizations.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- We offer pet friendly lodging. (Please call or email us for more information concerning our pet policies)
- Gift Certificates are available, just e-mail or call!