Windemere Inn by the Sea
Table Of Contents
Casually elegant beach front Bed and Breakfast in the tradition of southern hospitality!
When the warm sun beckons and the seashore calls, whether it is for romance, vacation, or respite, Windemere Inn by the Sea Bed & Breakfast can be your sanctuary. Windemere Inn is located in beautiful Indialantic, Florida, just across the causeway from the city of Melbourne.
Located on one of the Melbourne's famous natural beaches where turtles nest; space shots are viewed, and seashells abound. Spend peaceful, romantic hours in sun and surf, sun bathe or swim. Beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels are provided for our guests to use
The Bed and Breakfast offers five rooms in the Main House, 4 rooms in ocean front Guest House and two rooms in the Eastwind Carriage House which accommodates children and pets.
Sunshine fills every corner of our lovely Victorian style dining room in the main house. Each morning a full breakfast is served 8 - 9 a.m. Social Hour upon request is from 5 - 6 p.m. for our guests to enjoy a glass of wine, ordourves and cheese.
Calm yourself in this tropical setting in the courtyard, your balcony, our beach deck, or the beach itself. We also have a private massage room by appointment with a licensed massage therapist.
Spend the day on "our" beach, sleep to the sound of the surf, and awaken to fresh brewed coffee by 7am for a stroll on the beach or to watch the sunrise. Our 11 rooms with king or queen size beds offer our guests quality amenities, free wifi, and flat screened TV's. Some rooms have Jacuzzi baths and private balconies with ocean views A computer for our guests to use is located in the livingroom.
Weddings & Events
Our Beachside Pergola is a very special place for a small wedding or renewal of vows.The venue has all of the romance and ambiance of a beach wedding without getting sand in your shoes, unless of course, you want to!
Small weddings of up to 40 guests can be accommodated with chairs, decorations and music.
Ideal for weddings but also a great venue for:
- Birthday Parties
- Business Meetings
- Family Reunions
Amenities & Attractions
- Private beach access
- Kennedy Space Center
- Walt Disney World, MGM & Universal Studios, and EPCOT are all within 1 1/2 hours
- Beach towels, chairs, etc. provided
- Near array of fine and casual dining
- Historic downtown Melbourne antique shopping area just across causeway
- Close to outlet malls
- Nearby boating, tennis, and golf
- Romantic getaways a specialty
- Business travelers are pampered with special rates
Map & Directions
Driving South on I-95
- Take exit 183 (Highway 518, Eau Gallie Blvd.) east for 8 miles, over the Intercoastal Waterway
- Turn right on Highway A1A, south for 3.5 miles
- Windemere is on the ocean, east side of Highway A1A at 815 S. Miramar Ave.
Driving North on I-95
- Take exit 173 (Highway 514, Malabar Rd.) east for 4 miles
- Turn left on US 1 north for 5.5 miles
- Turn right Highway 192, east for 1.3 miles, over the Intercoastal Waterway
- Turn right on Highway A1A, south for .25 miles
- Windemere is on the ocean, east side of Highway A1A at 815 S. Miramar Ave