Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn
Table Of Contents
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Lori for sharing her own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
To relax and get away from everyday stress and experience Florida of old.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Sea Breeze Manor has wide open water views of Boca Ciega Bay. Each room is a suite with an inside lounging area and either a private balcony or patio to relax in a tropical garden setting.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?Gulfport is an artist community which harkens people back to when Key West wasn't tourist driven. We have all mom and pop shops, no chain stores or parking meters and was one of six Towns nationwide in the USA Today/Rand McNally Best of the Road/Best for Food. The Inn was one of six 'most romantic' in the competition as well. What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
The best compliment you can pay the Inn is how relaxed you are upon leaving and feel you can conquer the world again now that you have rejuvenated and in many cases reconnected with their loved one.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Everything! We are the 'undiscovered gem' of the Gulf Coast.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
We are ten minutes away from downtown St. Petersburg and 10 minutes from the Gulf Beaches. You can be as culturally busy as you want or as beach time lazy as you want.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
I am within walking distance to over 40 restaurants, shops, and services. We are known for our events we have at least six a month: Art Walks the First Friday and Third Saturday and Tuesday Fresh Market each week and other larger festivals such as Geckofest; July 4; Springfest; Get Rescued, etc.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
We have a huge variety of cuisine for a beach town: British; Greek; seafood; Cuban; Mexican; Deli; Italian; Brew Pub; French; Bar-B-Q to name a few options.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
6 suites (3 queen and 3 king)
Do you accept pets?
My Key West cottage is dog friendly.
Weddings & Special Events
Enjoy dining and dancing in the tropical garden, or cocktails on the balcony overlooking beautiful Boca Ciega Bay. Whether you want an intimate gathering or a tropical extravaganza, the Manor is a perfect location...For Intimate weddings:
Sea Breeze Manor specializes in small intimate wedding and commitment ceremonies. Our two most popular choices for the ceremony are in the jasmine covered gazebo in the tropical garden or on Gulfport beach. Weddings and commitment ceremonies are performed only for guests staying at the Inn. Prices are per person and do not include the cost of a stay at the Inn for the bride and groom.
Small intimate wedding package includes:
- Notary Services
- Wedding Ceremony
- Sparkling Wine or non-alcoholic sparkling wine toast
- Use of the Sea Breeze Manor property for photos (Photographer fee additional)
You can add amenities like a bottle of wine in your room or a dinner catered by a local restaurant served at the Inn. These options are available on the online reservation form.
I have personally contacted each catering representative to ensure that they can assist with all of your needs and know the property and the setups that will work as well as are familiar with my kitchen. Please choose from one of these caterers:
- Orange Blossom Catering – (727) 822-6129 Ed Shamus
- Island Flavors and Tings – (727) 327-6416 Helena Josephs
- Amici’s – (813) 855-1100 Sylvia Dean
- The Personal Touch (727) 578-0537 Midge
- Delectables Fine Catering, Inc. - (727) 781-1200 Laurie Simpson
THE KITCHEN IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE CATERERS LISTED ABOVE
Sea Breeze Manor can supply:
- One 8 ft. banquet table
- Two 6 ft. banquet tables
- Cake table
- Gift table
- Guest book podium
- 5 bistro tables w/10 chairs to be used outside on patio
- 3 bistro tables w/10 chairs inside the breakfast room
Bride and Groom responsibility:
Caterer – information above will provide the following
- Linens for all tables
- Additional tables & chairs for outside seating if desired
- Plates, silver, napkins, champagne and wine glasses
- Music if different from Inn’s sound system
*We have referrals
The facility fee ($1000-1500) is due upon booking your wedding and must be in the form of a check; the cost of the rooms is due upon departure. There is a 60-day cancellation period – the deposit is refundable only if we have a 60-day cancellation. Additional evenings reserved beyond the two-night minimum will be billed at the regular rate.
The signer will be responsible for any damage to the bed and breakfast and its grounds – a credit card number must be given at the time of signing this contract to cover any said damages. Children are welcome but must be well supervised. There is no smoking in the house, suites or cottages.
Outside music must cease at 10:00 p.m. – IN RESPECT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS, LATE GUESTS PLEASE RESTRICT SOCIALIZING TO THE FRONT PATIO OR LIVING ROOM.
Facility Fee (For the Day of the Wedding*):
- 2-30 Guests $1,000
- 30-100 Guests $1,500
All Sleeping Rooms for two nights $2318.40
3 Queen Suites at $165 and 3 King Suites at $180 plus tax
Specify if guests will be responsible for the individual cost of the room
Includes use of the manor and courtyard for the Day of the wedding
Includes breakfast for 14 guests -- $5 per person charge over that
*Rehearsal dinners and other events are subject to an additional facility fee
Rates are subject to additional charge in season February/March/April
References can be supplied for vendors for the event
Preferred Wedding Service Providers
- Newton’s Photography. www.newtonsphotography.com
- Peninsula Consulting Group. Audio-Visual. Lawrence Rooney. 727-345-4549
- Davant Photography
- Destination Wedding Photographer - California based destination wedding photographer focused on moments, emotions and capturing artistic photos of your special day.
- Flowers By Design. Jamie Olson. www.flowers-by-design.org
- Thai-Rific. Pete. www.ThairificOrchids.com
- Ceremonies by Nan... www.ceremoniesbynan.com
- Kat Christie, Clearwater Notary and Weddings... www.clearwaternotaryandweddings.com;1-866-606-2626 or 727-366-0557; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicki Goonen - email@example.com
- Tampa Bay Wedding Officiants and Gulf Beach Weddings...Providing professional wedding notaries and minister for all Tampa Bay Florida Locations. Male and Female, bilingual officiates available. Ceremonies for all Beliefs, Traditions and Customs. Civil - Traditional - Christian - Interfaith - Custom. Visit our website at www.tbwo.us or www.gulfbeachweddings.com - 813-238-8607, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weddings on a Whim...offers many types of Ceremonies - each designed to make sure your special day is exactly everything you want it to be. Officiant Dani Skrzypek is our Commitment Ceremony Specialist. Visit our website at www.weddingsonawhim.com .
- WoW Florida Beach Weddings special deal! Complimentary night lodging with three night minimum. Get married in a private tropical garden courtyard setting or the balcony of your suite in this old Florida style, cozy and colorful B&B water view property, just steps away from the nostalgic, artisan district of downtown Gulfport. Or you may choose to drive to a Gulf Beach a 15 minutes drive away.
- Act 1 Promotions. www.Act1Promotions.com
- Keep me Dancin’.
The date of your wedding cannot be secured until this contract is signed and returned to Sea Breeze Manor B&B. Click here to download our Wedding Contract
For more information,
please feel free to contact Lori at the Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast
WINNER of BeachLife's "Best of the Beaches" Award three years in a row!
Voted Rand McNally/USA Today "Best of the Road" for "Best Romantic Hotel"
You are in for a very nice treat when you stay with us! You deserve it,
you've earned it, and now you will receive that break you have been waiting for!
Ready to shed your everyday stress and immerse yourself in unpretentious luxury at your own island escape? In the midst of every type of activity you could ask for is a place where you are set apart from the crowds.
The Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast, conveniently located just minutes from a great variety of activities, is the perfect place to stage your Tampa Bay getaway. Directly across from the white sandy beach on Boca Ciega Bay, between St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico, lies the Sea Breeze Manor of Gulfport.
Whether you just want to relax or take in all the St. Petersburg/Tampa/Gulf area has to offer, this is just the place to enjoy it from. Romantic Escape - What could be better than your own luxury suite and a private balcony or patio with a view of the tropical garden and Boca Ciega Bay? Perhaps the individual attention Sea Breeze Manor provides to special celebration requests.
Traveling Alone - Been there, done that! Whether you want to be left to yourself, or have the comfort of knowing there is a local 'friend' to tell you all the things you can explore, you will find that at Sea Breeze Manor
Watch the Snowy Egrets or Great Blue Herons catch fish, meditate while the sun rises, take in the fresh air and tranquil surroundings, or do any of so many other things that we Gulfport locals enjoy year 'round on scenic Boca Ciega Bay.
A short walk from Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast is Gulfport's famous Beach Blvd. with several popular restaurants and an eclectic collection of shops and boutiques. The historic
Gulfport Casino is a venue for dancing, weddings, and other activities.
A photographers dream, Gulfport and it's natural beauty along with its unique character provide an endless series of opportunities for amazing photos.
Rooms are comfortable at the Sea Breeze Manor B&B.
Each room has a separate sitting area and either private patio or balcony that overlooks the tropical garden or beautiful Boca Ciega Bay.
Sea Breeze Manor is an all-suite property. Each
room has a separate sitting area and either private patio or balcony that overlook the tropical garden or beautiful Boca Ciega Bay.
Amenities include full use of the Manor:
- TV/VCR in each room
- internet access
- CD/clock alarms
- Snacks and complimentary beverages
- Full breakfast and refreshments.
Accommodations in Gulfport, FL at Seabreeze ManorAll accommodations are supplied with:
- Cotton sheets and down feather mattress pads, down pillows and fiberfill pillows. (for those who have feather allergies we can accommodate you whichever room you choose!)
- Premium shower/bath gel; shampoo/conditioner; lotion; personal body scrub
- Cotton bath towels and bathrobes and a spa-inspired bath featuring separate tub and shower
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fans
So this IS the place you are looking for to get away from crowds and stress.
Whether you are traveling alone on business, or a couple seeking to spend some quality time together in a romantic atmosphere, Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast provides you with the time and space you need.
Gulfport Beach, Historic Gulfport Casino and Downtown Waterfront District
The aerial photograph of Gulfport Beach on beautiful Boca Ciega Bay shows the location of the Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast in relation to the Gulfport Recreation Center (waterfront on left) and the historic Gulfport Casino and Downtown Gulfport Waterfront District (waterfront on right).
Shore Blvd. runs East and West (left and right) in front of the Sea Breeze Manor B&B. The East end intersects with 58th Street South and the friendly over 55 community of Town Shores. On the West end of Shore Blvd., a comfortable stroll from the Sea Breeze Manor, are local favorite establishments such as O' Maddy's Bar and Grill (Five Star meals in a t-shirt and shorts atmosphere), Gulfport On-the-Rocks (beach bum and sports fan hangout), Neptune's Grille (great seafood, Greek dishes and an outside bar), and The Village Pub (traditional English Pub and more)!
The Historic Gulfport Casino sits on the Bay where Beach Blvd. South meets Shore Blvd. The Casino (not a "gambling" Casino, but a "gathering and meetings place") is active with weekly Swing dances, Salsa dancing and lessons, concerts, art shows, weddings, parties, and much more.
Also an easy walk from Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast is Gulfport's Beach Blvd., famous for it's festivals, unique shops, and great restaurants. Beach Blvd. runs from the Gulfport Casino to the upper left of the photo. People come from miles around on the First Friday and Third Saturday of every month for our vibrant and colorful Art Walks which start at 6:00 pm. Gulfport's Tuesday Fresh Market happens every week on Beach Blvd. during the day with fresh produce and dozens of vendors offering a wide variety of tasty treats and interesting arts and crafts. Large festivals such as our amazing Geckofest, Gulfport's Get Rescued, Springfest, our Home Town 4th of July Celebration, and more occur on Beach Blvd. South among the many shops and restaurants.
For shopping on Beach Blvd., visitors and locals enjoy Domain Home Accessories, Bo-Tiki, Country Harvest, Can Sans, Peace Frog, Beach Bazaar, and other cool shops and galleries.
Beach Blvd. dining includes La Cote Basque (French cuisine), Pia's Trattoria Pasta and Panini Cafe (Italian), Tangelo's Grill (Cuban and Caribbean), Peg's Cantina and Brew Pub (Fresh Mexican and Gulfport's own brewery), Isabelle's (Southern Fine Dining), Six Tables (5 Star Fine Dining), Back Fin Blue Cafe (Seafood and Pasta), Salty Sals (Gulfport's newest sidewalk cafe), Cousin's Pizzeria (NY Style eat-in, take-out, or delivery), Stella's Deli (gourmet breakfast and deli lunch), Yummy's (Chicago Hot Dogs, Ice Cream, and Sandwiches), and T and Me Tea Company (Coffee, Tea, Pastries, more).
From Orlando Airport:
- Take SR-528 toll with ramp toward US-17 International Drive. Merge onto Beeline express/FL 528 West. Merge onto I-4 West toward Tampa/Disney via exit on left (71 miles). Merge onto I-275 South via exit on left (24 miles). Take the 22nd Avenue South exit 19. Take right lane onto 22nd Avenue South (also known as Gulfport Blvd.). Follow until 58th Street.
- Turn left onto 58th street, follow till end. Make a left onto Shore Blvd
- Take the 22nd Avenue South (Gulfport Blvd.) exit in the St. Petersburg area and head west. Turn left at 58th Street South heading south until you reach the stop sign just before the water. Turn left on Shore Blvd. South. Look for the red-shingled roof on the left. You’ve arrived!
- At 22nd Avenue South (Gulfport Blvd.) turn and head west, continue as above.
From the Skyway Bridge:
- Exit onto US19. Turn left onto 22nd Avenue South (Gulfport Blvd). Turn left onto 58th Street and follow to stop sign. Turn left onto Shore Blvd. Am at the corner of Shore and 57th Street