The Magnolia Plantation Inn
The Carriage House
Miss Huey's Cottage
The Secret Garden
Sugar Plum Cottage
Key Lime Cottage
Gardenia - Main House
Decorated with a variety of family wedding memorabilia, Gardenia features an 1880s Eastlake Victorian queen size bed. This bedchamber features a sunny bay window that overlooks the courtyards of The Garden House and the ceiling fan enables you to enjoy your gas log fireplace any time of the year. A private water closet and an antique claw foot tub with shower in the room complete the package. TV/DVD player, small fridge for stashing away that chilled bottle of wine and Kurig Coffee pot with pods included. You may never need to leave your room! Rates may be higher on event weekends.
Jasmine - Main House
The Innkeeper's childhood memorabilia in Jasmine provides a hint of nostalgia, with ensembles and other sweet innocence of youth displayed. Originally the Victorian Study of the mansion, the room has a oversized love seat where you can sit back and enjoy a good book. The love seat is also a twin bed sleeper sofa in case you have to allow one of your kids to crash with you for the night. A queen-size bed sits next to a marbleized slate gas log fireplace that you can enjoy year round. A private bath includes a 4 1/2 foot claw foot tub with a stand-up shower. Jasmine is located on the first floor of the Inn and also offers a private phone and TV-DVD in room. Rates may be higher on event weekends.
Azalea - Main House
Azalea is one of our most romantic rooms. The four poster queen size bed sits on one wall, the fire place sits on the opposit wall. A claw foot tub with shower sits in the room for your privacy and enjoyment. To preserve the historical integrity of the house, the original closet has been converted into a "water closet" to enable you to have a complete private bath. The ceiling fan allows you to enjoy your gas log fireplace anytime of the year. TV/DVD player. Rates may be higher on event weekends.
Heather - Main House
Magnolia - Main House
Enter this handsome bedchamber through the double glass doors. Originally the master suite, this opulent room will satisfy any guest from the corporate traveler to the serious romantic. Magnolia is the most spacious room in our Inn. Its dark painted walls, large windows, queen-size bed with feather mattress and private bath with claw foot tub and shower is sure to satisfy the most discerning traveler. The room offers a gas log fireplace for your enjoyment any time of the year. Private telephone, TV/DVD. Rates may be higher on event weekends.
- A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation
- Check-in from 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Call for late arrival instructions.)
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
- Cottages may require a two-night minimum stay
- Children and pets are welcome at some of our cottages with prior approval
- We have a seven-day cancellation policy, requiring a one-night penalty for cancellations made less than seven days ahead
- We have a no smoking policy inside our Inn and Cottages. For your safety, fire sprinklers are located throughout the Inn and fire alarms are located throughout the Cottages
- Dudley Farm Historic State
- Butterfly Rain
- The Hippodrome State Theater and Cinema
- forest at the University of Florida
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park