The Laurel Oak Inn
Our master bedchamber. The Laurel features a queen-sized Swedish Tempur-Pedic bed, private bath with jetted, hydro-therapy clawfoot tub with telephone handshower. After your soak, relax by the fireplace with a book before retiring. This room now offers a comfortable pull-out sofa for a third guest (extra charge). Area of bedchamber 324 sq.ft.
The Lily offers its thermo-massage tub/wall shower tucked into the corner of the room with a great view of the fireplace. The loveseat in the bay window is a book reader's delight. With its pressed linens and dark Eastlake king Tempur-Pedic bed, this bedchamber can only be called "romantic." Area of bedchamber 268 sq. ft.
This bedchamber will calm you with its gentle pastel blue tones, sheer-draped chestnut queen bed with feather topper. A two-person sized jetted hydro-therapy tub/wall shower will bubble away your cares! Area of bedchamber 237 sq. ft.
If you desire to spend your evenings rocking on a private, second floor porch, the Lilac is for you. The hand-made, queen bed, quaint woodstove and antique claw foot tub with rain shower round out this cozy experience. Ceiling fan on the porch too! Area of bedchamber 235 sq. ft.
Our first floor features The Library. Enter through beautiful spoon-carved Eastlake double doors and discover the antique queen-sized Tempur-Pedic bed and private bath with large, walk-in shower. This bedchamber is access enabled. TV. Area of bedchamber 246 sq. ft.
We offer five bedchambers, all have private baths and a feel of their own. Each has a TV with 70 channels, free wireless Internet access, free lighted parking within our fenced lot and private baths as well as a fireplace or wood stove with gas logs, period antiques, ceiling fans, hair dryers, comfy robes, and crisp, pressed linens. We also offer Aveda organic hair and body care products as well as our own bath salts and truly delicious Sweetwater organic coffee.
Rates for bedchambers within the Inn range from $140 to $199 per evening.
Price includes a full, served three-course gourmet breakfast and complimentary beverages from 5 to 6 PM. Event periods will be higher and may require a minimum stay. Call us about our corporate and extended stay rates. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We require a MasterCard or VISA credit card to confirm your reservation.
- We discount 2% for cash or check payment.
- A minimum stay may be required during special events.
- Call us between 10 AM and 7:30 PM (Eastern Time) for reservations and information.
- Check in is from 4 to 7 PM.
- Sunday check in is from 3 to 6 PM and by advance reservation only.
- Check out is 11 AM. A late check-out of 12, noon, can be requested.
- Rates are based on double occupancy with breakfast included and are subject to change without notice.
- For the safety and comfort of our guests, we are a non-smoking inn.
- We apologize that we cannot accommodate children under the age of 14 or pets.
- Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly!
- A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. $50 for event periods.
- Cancellations made 11 or more days before your arrival date will not be charged for lodging. 31 days for event periods.
- Cancellations 10 days or less before your arrival date will result in the issuance of a gift certificate of like value which may be used within 60 days, assuming availability. 30 days for event periods.
- Early departures fall within our cancellation policy.
- Please remember, a reservation confirmation is a commitment by us as well as by you!